22: The Truth Untold

You slowly opened your eyes and immediately felt his arms securely wrapped on your body. You felt his breath fanning your nape while he back hugged you giving goosebumps.

It was apparent that it's still night time, maybe around 11pm?

You still have a lot of time to snuggle up with him and feel the comfy mattress under your bodies and smell the faint sweet aroma of his favorite body wash.

All you could remember was being in the kitchen with him, you were both emotional and after that you felt tired and fell asleep on his arms.

And now you feel freshen up, you saw that you were wearing your black silk nightgown and Jungkook's wearing—

His bare chest was on your back?

You shifted carefully and turned to face him, you laid on the bed on your side copying his position so you wouldn't wake him up.

"Mmmh," he groaned to his sleep and you had to giggle. 

His top was bare but at least he's wearing boxers.

He must have cleaned you both up earlier while you slept.

"Oh!—" you sounded as you felt him pulled you closer to him again.

Your head was up against his chest now, no space between your bodies.

Though the king sized bed has a lot of space for the both of you, you were both at the middle of it nuzzle up with each other.

It felt so comfy with your bodies so close together under the covers, hearing the steady beats of his heart, feeling his breathing in sync with yours as you placed your palm over his bare chest, it brought a smile on your face just feeling this contentment inside you.

You felt him kiss your hair and you had to lift your face up to look at him.

"You're awake," you stated.

"You're beautiful," he mumbled picking your lips fast before you could complain. "And cute," he added smiling sweetly.

He held your gaze for a few seconds before leaning in to kiss your forehead

It was a heartfelt kiss that got you closing your eyes for a second.

His grip on you got even tighter and you heard him sigh.

Although you were not trying to push it and ask him the details, he still wanted to explain it himself on the best way that he could.

He decided to tell you about that day.

You deserve it anyway.

"My older brother was in the hospital that time," he started.

You were shock at the sudden open up of the topic and he could feel your small frame turned stiff so he started rubbing your back to ease you.

"Things got tangled up and they ended up finding out that their long lost son was actually in the same hospital as their first born who just died," he breathed in deep, "all those times I thought my parents abandoned me but they said that I was kidnapped right after my mother gave birth to me and they have been in search for me all along."