Chapter-6

Arjun's pov

"Go and tell him that Arjun Raichand is here." I said and Shelly, Nikhil's secretary left.

I was filled with anger right now. Half an hour ago Raghav came to me and gave me two news.

First was about Naina's engagement that was going to happened in two days and second was a photograph that Raghav had clicked.

It was of Nikhil and a girl. Both were hugging and I knew that girl. She was Riya, daughter of a great producer and I had met her before twice.

Raghav also told me that he himself had asked Riya about Nikhil and she clearly answered that they both were dating each other.

So it was clear that Nikhil didn't want to marry Naina and he is doing this all for a motive.

That's why I was in Nikhil's office to get answers out of him.

"Sir, you can go." Shelly said and I quickly walked into his office.

He was sitting on the chair staring at me.
"OMG! Look who is here." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"So tell Mr. Raichand what can I do for you?"

"Just tell me why are you marrying Naina whereas you have a girlfriend." I showed him the photo.

He looked at it and after a moment he spoke,
"Ohh!! So you are stalking me. Well, its ok but look at this picture. Aren't we looking cute?" He was now smiling and I felt like punching something right now.

"Look, Nikhil I know that you are doing this for a reason but listen one thing carefully I will never let you marry Naina because a Rascal like you doesn't deserve a good girl like her." I said while staring back at his face.

"You can do nothing, Arjun. In two days I will get engaged to her and soon we will get married and you can do nothing." He laughed and I was burning with anger now.

"What do you want to do?" I asked thinking about his plans. He stopped laughing came close to me and said,
"You know that now it has become more important to me because you don't want me to do this my friend."

"Don't call me that and last time I am warning you otherwise you know me very well, right?" I said with a smirk and he rolled his eyes.

I left from there and sat in my car. I wanted to go somewhere I would be alone. Well I was always alone. The only thing I would ever had is loneliness.

My parents left me five years ago in this cruel world. But Raghav learnt me to live alone.

Then Maya the girl I loved once left me too saying 'that was just a timepass'

I had just a friend after that, Nikhil. But he too came to be a cheater. And again I was left alone. I had always felt like I am unwanted. Nobody could never love me. That's why I was now a playboy.

But this same feeling, same emotion I could see in Naina's eyes. Her eyes lacked happiness and full of pain and sadness. It was like she wanted to tell someone what she wanted, what she needed but she couldn't.

Why?

I want to listen her. I want to understand her. I even want to give her everything she needed, she deserved. And she only deserved to be happy.

I will not let this marriage happen.

I called Naina. Well I got her number at dinner night when Nikhil hugged her and she was feeling uncomfortable.

She didn't pick up the phone so I went her home. I met Mrs. Kapoor and came to know from her that Mr. Kapoor had gone for a business meeting out of town and he will be back day after tomorrow, means day of engagement.

"What happened, Arjun?" Mrs. Kapoor asked and without thinking I asked,
"Where is Naina?"

"Why are you asking about her?" She asked with a high tone.

It seemed that she was not pleased to listen Naina's name from my mouth.

"Actually I need her help in something." I saw her standing on the stairs staring at me with the mixed expressions of anger fear and shock.

"Why do you need her help?" Mrs. Kapoor again asked and I was now irritated.

"Mrs. Kapoor, i think I should go.. because you are not happy to see me." I said not giving her exact answer.

"No, no Arjun its not like that." She said and turned to Naina and gestured her to come down.

As she reached near us, I caught her wrist and took her out of the house.

"What is wrong with you? Leave me Arjun" she said.

I left her and without wasting a moment I asked her to sit in the car.

"Why? And wait you need my help?" She asked. Confusion was all over her face.

"I'll tell you, first sit in the car." She was going to say something but stopped and sat into the car.

And I smiled at her cuteness. Even in anger she was looking beautiful.

I hit the back of my head to remove these stupid feelings and sat in the car.

____*****____

Plzz guys vote and comment. This story is going to be interested.