Chapter-8

Arjun's pov

"Hey come on Arjun, what are you waiting for?" Sofia asked and I realized that I was in my bedroom with her.

It was 10:16 at night and my girlfriend Sofia had just arrived at my penthouse.

Well it was same every night. I was joined by a girl every night in my room. As I had said before that I had many girlfriends, Sofia was one of them and tonight it was her turn.

But I was lost somewhere else. I was worried because tomorrow Naina will be engaged to that bas***d Nikhil.

No, it should not be happened. What If Naina don't refuse to marry him.

I really hope she do.

"Arjun darling... what are you thinking about? I am here with you want to spend some time with you but you are lost somewhere else." Sofia complained and I didn't say anything again.

I got up from my bed and checked my phone. I don't know why but I felt that something was wrong with Naina.

I hoped that she would be fine. When would she call me. Well, when we were in car she had asked me about the number from which she had got a call.

Ofcourse that was my number.

I told her and she had saved it as my name. Than she had asked me,
"How do you get my number?"

"Well, You should remember that I am The Arjun Raichand." I had told her and she rolled her eyes.

After that I asked her to call me because I was worried about her and wanted her to tell me if she would need my help in any way.

And now I am waiting but she has not called yet.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my chest from behind and I turned to face Sofia. She was so close to me. I noticed that what was too much close were our lips.

"I know you too want this right now." She said with a whisper and I was just staring at her.

For atleast one minute there was silence and I closed my eyes. Sofia was about to kiss me but some images flashed in front of my eyes and I pushed her away.

Sofia fell on bed and looked at me weirdly.

"Whats wrong with you?" She angrily asked but I was in no mood to answer her. I focused my mind on the images flashed in front of my eyes and closed my eyes again and saw Naina.

I saw that image when I had first saw her at the airport, that image when I was with her in liberary, that image when we were at the restaurant and I had saved her from falling and she had looked at me with her cute wide eyes.

And obviously that image when we were in park and I was trying to tell her that she should live her life in her own way. We had an eye lock for atleast five minutes. I really didn't want to step back but I had to otherwise I would do something wrong.

Sofia went out of my room in anger and I sat down on my bed thinking of talking to Naina but the clock had already struck 11.

So I gave up this thought and went to sleep.

*******

One hour had passed and I was still awake.
I got up from my bed and again checked my phone. As I hold the phone it rang. I read the caller name Naina.

Thank God.

I picked it and say 'hello' but it went off.
I was confused. Naina called me but said nothing. I called her back but her phone was switched off.

Now I was sure that she was in a problem. I should go and check before something went wrong.

_____*****_____

Short chapter!!

Well plzz guys support me by reading and voting!!