Chapter4 healing( unedited)

Jamie's POV:

Wow,my head hurts so bad,I can't think.I was aware of something cold on my forehead." oh,your up." said a voice,Malek"s."yeah,what happended? " you slipped and fell in the shower,hit your head hard!" he said to me.Then I realized. The shower.I remembered I hadn't even gotten dressed when I fell." you you saw me naked?" I stuttered." um,yeah,I heard the crash,I had to see If you were ok,he said shyly."why do you care if I'm hurt or not,you captured me." I was confused now." I really care about you Jamie,a lot." he spoke,but it was barely a whisper.he brought his face close to mine." get some rest,Jamie,you look like your about to pass out." he told me,a smile on his face.I studied his face,and finally said" will ou stay with me untill I fall asleep?

" yes,of course" he whisperd,and brought his lips to my forehead,extra soft on my bump,and I felt a smile come on my face,which can only mean one thing........

I WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY KIDNAPPER!......

( sorry,I knew I said this will be longer,but I've come done with the flu,and I'm jeapordizing my whole summer ny over doing my writing. As always,I love feedback,votes,and fans from all of my readers!!!!