Chapter9 What now???!?

Jamie woke up,feeling really good.She went downstairs,and heard voices." mom,dad?!?" she called." hello sweetie!" her mom called."what are you doing here?" she asked." honey...school starts soon" her mom told her." no" jamie whispered." no" and raced upstairs.She colapsesd on Maleks bed,crying." Jamie,honey" it was Malek.The door opened." don't let me leave" Jamie whisperd." Jamie!" Malek said urgently." what?" " Jamie,marry me"he smiled." yes" she whispered.Then " yes,yes yes YES,YES,YES!" she yelled,and ran into his arms.they raced downstairs to tell Jamie's parents.When they got down,Jamie's mom looked puzzled,and said" who was yelling?" " mom..I have something crazy to tell you....I'm engaged.....to Malek....he just proposed...and-" "WHAT?" Jamie's mom,said. Jamie braced herself,but her mom started crying and laughing at the same time." Jamie hugged and kissed Malek,and over his shoulder,where he couldn't see,she too was crying.Happy about him,sad about school,and excited about getting married." I love you,my kidnapper fiancée " she whisperd in his ear,for only him to hear,and they once again kissed happily.....but it is NOT the end...oh no it's not...

( so,so,so sorry for the long wait,a lot of family issues at the moment,I would appreciate a message,a vote,or a fan,I need a friend right now...)