Prologue: "Poison Oakie"

"No, you stupid girl! I said the one on the left!" the professor yelled, slapping me across the face as I went to reach for the correct vile. I scowled, tasting blood in my mouth. I made a face as I handed the pinkish liquid to him.

He leered at me as he poured an exact amount into the tank at his feet. "Pamela! Pay attention! Go get the venom from the cage on the way-left." I sighed, getting off the stool and swiping my wavy red hair away form my face. He never treated me right, my old man. He was, in the figurative sense, a bastard, though if he'd ever heard me say it, I'd be six feet under.

I continued insulting him in my head as I heard a shuffling next to me. 

"Pssssssssst!" I heard and I looked up in confusion. I looked around and shook my head. It must've not been for me. No cares about me; I had no friends - I would never. What was the point? In the end they would just end up hurting you. Like always. 

"Lady, what's ya' name? Uhhh, something Poison. . . Poison Oakie?" I heard the same voice snap again. Poison Oakie? Who just said that?!

I looked to my side and saw a girl waving her hand dangerous close to me. She was leaning out the side of her desk and staring at me openly.  Her bleach blond hair was separated into ponytails, dyed blue on one side, the other pink. Her face was bleach white and her light blue eyes were surrounded by pink and blue eyeshadow, her lips coated with bright red lipstick. Her outfit was revealing, her leather top - dark red and black - clinging to her body and ending right above her belly button, which was pierced and had a red hard on the metal circle. And her jeans! On side was red and the other was black with diamonds. Her boots were the same color order. She was stunning.

"It's Poison Ivy." I said turning around grabbing the venom. 

"Jeeze, did a frog jump into your pants?" I gave her the weirdest look I possibly could without laughing. How is this girl surviving high school with all these felons?

Let me catch you up. This "school" is for all the teenage villains out there. They are trying to make us better, but it's no use. Their tactics are cruel and when we step out of line we're abused, but it's nothing we haven't dealt with before. That girl - whatever her name is - is to innocent to be here. I shook my head. This was not the time or place.

There was one key rule here: Save yourself. And I intend to keep it that way.

I took the venom to the professor, handing it to him with a frown. I pull away and turn, but his grabs my wrist hard and pulls me toward him.  I wince slightly at the pain.

"You think that hurts? Come to my office tonight you'll be screaming my name." I pulled back in revulsion and rushed to my desk. I don't do it for the grades, I do it for my mom; he will send her to jail if I didn't do as he said.

* * *

As he pinned me to his desk I heard to door open and my heart started to race.

"La-de-da. EWWW! OAKIE AND PROFESSER RAT ARE DOING THE NASTY?!?" I hear the girl from before scream as I push the professor off me.

Did she seriously say my name wrong AGAIN? I can't deal with this freak-ish girl!

"What are you doing?" I snapped at her.

"Getting my bag." She said turning to look at the professor, "And you pervert! Can't ya' see when a lady doesn't want 'cha?"

"What are you talking about?" Professor and I said at the same time. 

"Oh come on, ya're clearly disgusted by him. And you!" she said, scowling, disgust twisting her face. "Ya' don't go ahead being a pig without a woman's permission. Ya' ass is goin' to jail." I heard her say. I was frozen in shock. She grabbed my and pulled me out that door. What the hell just happened?