Chapter 3: Detention

I looked at her. "What do you mean we're not gonna' make it?! We can't not make it!" I screeched, starting to hyperventilate. "I knew this was a bad idea... Now we're going to get detention,"

She looked at me like I was crazy; she's one to talk. "Red, detention ain't the worst thing out there!" I looked at her. She is such a noob! In detention you literally got electrocuted for five seconds at thirty second intervals! She knew nothing of the pain. My best friend nearly died there.

"We cannot get detention, I would rather die!" Well... that wasn't exactly true but whatever it took to get out of here I was willing to give.

She looked at me and, as soon as she opened her mouth, I cut her off. "Are you just gonna' quit that easily?"

She closed her mouth, setting her jaw and prepared to jump out of the trash chute. I know it's nasty, but it's better than the unisex bathrooms. I shoved her through it when she was taking too long. "We're gonna' get caught so don't even think of screaming," I whispered right before she fell through.

I knew my vines would let us down safely. We were lowered down the chute and, when we had reached the bottom into the alley, we ran. Suddenly, there was the noise of something hitting metal. I jerked my head back only to see a dark blob of a person untangling themselves from the garbage.

Without waiting for Harley, knowing she would follow and trusting her to, I ran away. Hearing two sets of footsteps behind me was slightly worrying, but I kept on going.

Quickly, I ran around. "Where the hell are we?!" I yelled back to Harley. She started to speak but was cut off by the other person.

"Go left and stay that way for three blocks and then take another left and then a right immediately after!" I looked back slightly, but veered towards the left, debating whether or not to trust this stranger.

The stranger kept shouting directions that eventually lead us to an old clock tower on the older side of town.

When we got there, I gently opened the doors and surveyed the small room. There were a couple pieces of furniture covered in dusty cloths.

Harley trailed her finger across the top of one and grimaced at her finger, wiping it off on the wall.

"So," said the newcomer, standing in the corner of the dark room. Her voice was silky and smooth. "Who are you and how did you end up in that hell hole?"

"Harley Quinn, nice to meetcha'!" Harley trilled, repeating what she said to me not so long ago. "I don't really know why I was there, they said I was insane! That's total bs! I'm right in th' head!"

Me and the stranger exchanged glances before I shook my head and made up my mind on what I wanted to say. "Poison Ivy, in for eco terrorism,"

"Poison Ivy's your real name?" the stranger asked. I shook my head, laughing a bit. She took that as an answer and slightly stepped into the moonlight.

"I'm Selina Kyle, or "Catwoman" as they called me back in school. I was put there for grand theft,"

There was an awkward pause before I spoke up. "I assume we've all killed people?" There was another pause before the two girls nodded.

I smiled slightly. "So how are we gonna get back at the school?"

Harls giggled while Selina hid her feral grin in the shadows.