Can't See The Truth

You wake up wrapped into a warm embrace by Kookie. Memories from the other night flooded into your mind. Memories of what you both did that night. The reason why you both lay exposed on your bed. You look over at Jungkook and see he is still sleep. He was so cute as he slept. You couldn't help but to stroke he cheek gently causing him to wake up.

"Morning y/n." He said with a small smile

"Morning Kookie." You say giving him a kiss

He smiles and it seems as if it's the first time you noticed the patch on his shoulder. You sit up, concerned and ask him about it, "What happened Kookie?"

He gently lays you back down and speaks softly, "It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

You nod but you still worry about what happened to him.

BUZZZ BUZZZZ

You look over and see you have two notifications. Both are from Elly.

Elly: y/n turn on the TV

Elly: Channel 5

You hold up the covers to keep your chest at least somewhat covered and grab the remote. You turn to tv to the news channel and see a handsome TV reporter at the scene of a crime.

It looks as if there was a fight that happened this time. The "Killer Bunny" as people are calling him, might have been injured by a gunshot. The police say there were multiple bullet casings and the place was torn apart. Furniture destroyed and a teenage boy's bloody body with over 20 stab wounds. It's just come in that his name was Kim Taehyung and the other boy who was found suffocated was named Jung Hoseok. Police also found -

Jungkook turned off the TV and cuddled you. His muscly chest was pressed against yours as you sobbed over your friends deaths. Jungkook shed very few tears but you were too sad to think to much of it.

-Time Skip-

The next week you both go back to school and stay after because you asked for an extension on the project you were supposed to do. Since he was gone and you actually needed his help, the teacher allowed it. Out of the blue he asked you a question,"y/n what would you say if someone killed someone out of love?"

His question shocked you but you replay, "It depends on the situation. Was the person saving their true love? Or were they being possessive and jealous?"

"Both." He said with and unreadable expresion

"Hm....well then I guess it would be fine if their loved one was in danger." You say 

He then nods before he goes back to cuddling with you in class as you work on the project which is due tomorrow.

-Time Skip-

-Jungkook's POV-

Jungkook walked into the abandoned building and flipped a switch. Dim lights turned on revealing Yoongi being tied to a chair, blood on his face, and his hair a mess.

"Come back for more fun Kookie?" Said Yoongi smiling, spitting out blood onto the floor

"No today I think I'll talk about y/n!" He said laughing innocently as he drags a chair over to sit in front on Yoongi

Yoongi stopped smiling, "Don't you dare touch her." 

Jungkook laughed again, "We did more than just touch. All.Night.Long."

Yoongi struggled, wanting to beat the shit out of him. Jungkook punched him. Yoongi's face was numb, use to the pain, the metallic taste of his blood.

"Don't worry. I have a plan." Jungkook said smiling, wiping the blood off his knuckles

"And what is that plan smartass?" Said Yoongi in a heavily sarcastic tone

"I'm going to make her kill Namjoon. She loves him as much as me and I can't have that. She must only love me." Said Jungkook with a deadly glare before leaving