movies

As we arrive to his mothers house I was kind of scared to meet her because I have never done this before so I moved slowly out of the car .
Doris : hey there child , what's your name ?
Me : Mahni
Doris : oh hey mahni I have heard about you , you're even more beautiful in person !
She says touching my face softly .
*********hours past ********
It's finally night time and we are walking to the car , we had already said our goodbyes s d she was waiting on the porch waving her hand waiting for us to leave. We then got in the car and proceeded to leave .
Him : my mom really likes you mahni
Me : how can you tell
Him : everytime we're on the phone we talk about yo——
Me : wait y'all talk about me ? * I said blushing really hard
Him : yeah
Me : awe I said smiling
Him : you want to go to the movies ?
Me : yeah sure
So as we rerouted and pulled up to the movies we sat in the car for about five minutes in silence, I looked over at him and said " E , why haven't you tried anything with me yet ? "
Him : because that's not the way you should treat a lady , you deserve respect he said while cutting the car off . There was a dead silence then he asked me if I was ready to go see black panther , I shook my head yeah then We walked in the movie theater .
forty five minutes into the movie and he puts his hand on my thigh and looked at me , I then looked back and he began to lean in , I paused for a second and began to lean in to , both of our lips touched and we began kissing , my heart started racing . After we got done kissing both of our eyes focused back on the movie . About two minutes after we kissed I saw something rising and he tried to cover it but I just moved his hand , and I sat my hand in his lap .