Chapter 3- Stage fright

Chapter 3- Stage Fright

            If I had known the party would have been so huge I wouldn't have come.  There must be about one hundred people here. My stomach dropped on the floor. I hope I won’t have to talk because I will definitely get sick with all these people watching me.

"Come on, this party is for you. What are you doing standing so far from the crowd?" Andre's voice came from behind me and almost making me jump.

"Andre! You scared me! I don't really like big crowds. I tend to shy away from them. " I shrugged my shoulders and turned to look at him.

"Who knows, you're in a whole new country, maybe your luck will change." He grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd to the front of the stage.

"Andre no! I don’t like being stared at and even more today!" I pulled my hand out of his before he could pull me on to the stage.

"No es preocupi da la seva bella i tothom li encanta. Anirem estare al tu contat."

Andre grabbed my hand and pulled me up on to stage and everyone started to clap. Besides the fact that I was red from Andre speaking in his native tongue to me, in which he called me beautiful, I was now as red as a beet. 

I stood on stage as everyone stared at me while Mrs. Hairinaldi introduced me. Andre stood by my side the whole time. Then the unexpected happened! She wanted me to say something. I felt bile crawl up my mouth.

I felt a push at my lower back from Andre as he escorted me to the mike and stood there with me just as he promised.

"Te una bella ciutat i son gent meravellosa. Espero aprendre molt en la meva estada aqui. Gracies per venir" I don’t know how I didn't throw up but I'm glad that the minute I was done Andre pulled me off the stage. The party continued.

We spent the rest of the night walking around meeting everyone in town. He took the time to introduce all the kids in school and their popularity. We even danced a bit. By the end of the night we were laughing and telling stories and something was stirring inside of me.

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. LOVE THIS COVER! MADE BY MY LOVING SISTER AND EDITOR! PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE!