Chapter 10- Black out

The party was crazy and the dancers were on fire. I know I had promised Andre to dance but my stomach was twisted into a million knots. Andre was behind me rubbing my shoulders and trying to calm me down. We were next and I was about to throw up. The people before us were killing it.

"Babe calm down. You'll do fine." Andres voice came from behind me in a deep intimate whisper.

And just as I calmed down they called us and we got into place. There was lots of cheering and then the music started. Andre and I danced in perfect rhythm as we swung, turned, and dipped. By the time we finished everyone was cheering and I wouldn't mind doing it again.

"Good job babe! That was awesome. Psh- and you were scared!"

"Whatever. But it was fun. I can’t believe summer is ending." I whined.

"Don't worry there is still a few more parties left."

"As long as you say so."

Samuel, a guy who had started to hang out with us, came and started talking to Andre. “Andre...Man I've been looking all over for you. There is someone outside looking for you." He whispered.

"What does he want me for?" Andre said seriously.

"I think his name is Leo." The dark skinned boy informed.

"Oh yeah I told him to meet me here. I owe him some money. Tell him all be right out." Andre whispered.

 With that Samuel left and Andre turned to me. "I'll be right back. Ana just went to the bathroom so you won't be alone for long. Remember to be careful for Benedict."

"I know babe but why do you owe that guy money?"

"He helped me buy my bike."

"Oh okay." I said in a nonchalant manner. And with that he was gone and I continued to watch the other dancers.

"Wow. I didn't know you could dance." Benedict's voice came from behind me.

"What do you want?" I turned to face him with a glare.

"Nothing I just came to say nice job." He purred looking at me as if I was prey.

"Well then thank you and you can go now." I snapped

"But I brought you a drink." He handed me the cup. "And I'm not leaving till you drink it." He rebuked.

"Do you know how annoying you are?"

"If annoying you gets me what I want then yes I do know."In one frustrating and annoyed mood I chucked the cup and handed it back to him.

"Are you happy?" I glowered.

"Yes. Now I'll go." And he did as he said which surprised me.

I continued to watch the dancers for a while. As I watched them move and turn with each other I noticed that everything was starting to blur together and I must have been getting tired. It was probably late and Andre still hadn't come back. 

I started to move through the crowd to go find Andre and tell him that I was getting tired but I just keep on stumbling. Black started to cloud my vision and I had to fight to stay up straight.

"Whoa girl. Had too much to drink?" Once again it was Benedict.

"N-o. I w-as go-ing to fin-d An-dre." I slurred, the room started spinning.

"It looks to me that you drank to much today. I'll help you find Andre."

"T-thanks."

He didn’t say anything but he put his hands on my wist and led me through the crowd.  We passed by the front door and I tried to stop but he continued to push me forward.

"Let m-e go A-ndre is o-outs-side."

I started to struggle against him but I knew there was no chance I could. And then in one swift motion Benedict pick me off my feet and started to carry me deeper into the house. 

"L-let me g-go!" I begged weakly.

"You not going anywhere but with me." He whispered down in my ear. The sexual undertone was obvious.

I began to kick against him but the more I did the more he held on to me and the more the black started to cloud my vision.

"Stop you’re just making it worse for yourself. Ben whispered again as he laid me down on something soft.

I continued to struggle but he pinned me down with his body. I felt him start to kiss my neck and I tried to fight but the fight in me was all gone. I screamed as I felt pain in my intimacy. The black clouds consumed me completely. I was gone.