Chapter 6- Party time

I have never been one to take forever to get ready,(yet again Ive never been invited to a party) but today was different. All of us girls had to have been up stairs for at least two hours. Most of the time was spent on my mid-back black hair. I had no idea what they were doing since i was not aloud to look. I felt  some heat but that was about the only thing i could tell the were doing. 

Now getting dressed was a different problem. I must have tried on about fifty different outfits until i had one that all four girls agreed on, and if i may say it was about the hottest thing i have ever put on.  I had black leather pants and a red shirt accompanied by a black laced up vest plus black and red heels.(courtesy of  Ana)

Then next was make-up, which is not something i wear so much. And once again i was not allowed to see until the "master piece" was done. My imagination was all over the place while they applied who knows how much stuff to my face. I was sort of scared to get up when they side i could look in the mirror.

I stood and walk to the full mirror behind my bedroom door and my jaw just about hit the floor. Never in my life have i ever looked this good. I am not the coincided type but i did look hot today. My hair was pinned up into a messy bun with curls cascading down. My make up on the other hand was out of this world. I never knew how good i could look. And the outfit did everything it could to show off all my curves.

Ana was already ready so after they had finished with me we walked down only to meet Andre with his eyes wide open and his mouth hanging right open. The rest of us couldn't help but laugh. 

"Come on I can't look that good?" I chuckled to him as we walked out the door with Ana a few steps ahead of us with her friends.

"No good is absolutely not the right word to describe how you look right now. " We chuckled and he laced his fingers into mine as we continued to walk to the party.

*Party*

The music was blasting as we walked into the party. There was a lot of people here and the party had only begun. I quickly saw that people were staring at me and shortly after that girls and guys started to say hi.

"Mari come here I want you to meet someone." Ana practically pulled my arm right out of it's socket.

"Okay I'm going." I followed her half way across the party.

"This is Benedict. Remember i told you about him." She raised an eyebrow at me in reminder.

"Ah yes i remember. Hi I'm Mari. A pleasure to be able to meet you."

"Yes. It's also i pleasure to meet you too. I hope Ana hasn't said anything bad about me."

"Oh absolutely not. Everything that can possible be said good about someone."

"Mm well that's good." 

"Hey Mari I'm going to go get something to drink. You want some?" Ana asked.

"Um sure. I'll stay here till you come back."

"Okay" 

"Anyways now that she's gone. If i may say you look very tempting today." Benedict leaned down and tried to wrap his hand around my waist.

I pushed him away and tried my hardest not to slap the mother. He obviously knew that Ana liked him and this bitch is trying to hit on me.

"Thanks but I'm taken." I took a step back only to be jerked back by Benedict.

"Oh your a feisty one! Just the way i like them!"

"Garrotades cabró."

"No i won't let go of you especially when you talk Catalan so sexually like that" His grip became harder around my wrist and then suddenly he let go and Ana came skipping and handed me my cup.

"Here you go"

"Thanks.Hey Ana I'm going to go find your brother now."

She must have pick up on the tension between us. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just promised him I'd dance with him and this looks like the perfect song." I put on a fake smile and turned to go fin Andre. I was going to have to talk to Ana later.

The rest of the night i spent at Andre's side. We joked and laughed and even danced some but my mind was on other things. I still couldn't believe what the fucking bastard had done. I would occasionally look over at them to make sure Ana was okay and would see him looking at me like his pray. I was going to have to tell Andre when we got home.

The party ended around one and I was still a bit wound up but i did have a great time. I kind of couldn't wait for the other one.(big surprise to me) When we got home we all went to bed knowing that tomorrow would be another fun day. Tomorrow was the start of the summer festival.

A/N HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND VOTE. AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION FEEL FREE TO SAY THEM. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE THROWN ASIDE. I LOVE TO INCORPORATE MY FAN IN MY BOOKS. ~NANI<3