Chapter 1

Austin's POV:

When they say Warped Tour is hot. They mean it. I've almost had a heat stroke twice and it's the second day of the tour. 

I decided to observe my surroundings because I don't go on for a couple of hours. I saw thousands of fans, food, and a lot of merch tents.. Then I saw her. Who is that? Would it be weird if walked up to her? She doesn't look like a fangirl, I know what those look like. I decided to go up to her. She noticed me before I could say anything. She had a pass around her neck. She's touring with us.

"Uh hi, I'm Austin... You are?" I managed to spit out.

"Dakota. I'm out here promoting my band "Service of Stress"? Would you like to buy a sample for $5.00?" She obviously didn't recognize me.

"Sure, wanna check out my band? Main stage at 5? I said.

Her music is amazing. She screams and sings. She is good at what she does. She is the prettiest girl I've ever met.

Dakota's POV:

I've decided to check out that guys Austin's band because I had nothing better to do. I walked over to mainstage and I saw the Of Mice & Men ampersand. He's in Of Mice & Men. He talked to me. I'm going to die now. 

Austin took stage. He's the lead. They started playing their new song "Would You Still Be There" I know every word.

Austin's POV:

When Aaron started singing I scanned the crowd for Dakota. After about a second I found her, singing along. I smiled. The song ended and I was already sweaty.

"Hello, we are Of Mice & Men for Los Angeles, California!" The crowd roared. "I would like to give a special shoutout to my friend Dakota! She's from a band called Service Of Stress. Check it out!" 

I looked over at Dakota. She was smiling ear to ear.

**************

I finished my set and headed backstage for some water and heard someone clapping. I looked over and it was Dakota. 

"I didn't know that you fronted Of Mice & Men! Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I might've scared you away," I said jokingly. 

We exchanged numbers and decided to hang out all of the tour. This will be the best tour of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I am co-writing this with RonnieJVRC. Y'alls probably know who she is. 

SHOULD I CONTINUE?!

The chapters will be longer, trust me. I just needed to start it off.

-Hannah <3 &&&&&