Jeff The Killer

Hello! It is Stephy again! Ok, so I was out of names, and only after if had written five chapters did I think of one, so no judging I named the main character after me, K? K! This also has a few other creepy pastas in it. Enjoy. P.S. Bold text is author comments. K? K! P.P.S. These chapters are longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

She ran through the forest, clothes tattered from the snagging branches. Light from flashlights pierced the dark veil of night, revealing her unmarked path as she struggled against her lungs to keep running. Passing a large tree, she stumbled on a root, taking off her right shoe in the process. She struggled to keep running despite the growing pain in her leg. The flashlights light seemed to fade farther behind her. She dragged herself behind a large pine, attempting to examine her many wounds. When a dark figure came around from the tree, holding his leathery hand against her mouth, silencing her carrying screams as he plunged a knife into her heart.

"Time to go to sleep"

Stephanie Darkenfault lurched herself awake. That was a horrid nightmare.

She glanced at her alarm, she groaned as it read 4:30 am. It was a Monday too, come on!

Stephanie got out of her bed and shuffled into the bathroom, scratching an itch on her stomach as she yawned.

She stared into the mirror, examining her bed head. 'Ill just go and try to fall asleep.' She thought. She washed her face and took a shower, to try and get the image of the dying girls screams as she was mercilessly murdered. Poor girl.

She climbed back into her bed, thinking about what the man had said before killing her.

Three hours later she was woken up by her-

"GOD DAMN F****** ALARM!" I yelled. What the hell? I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I grabbed a white tank and pulled a black hoodie over top. I put on black jeans with black combat boots over my cross patterned socks. (I swear I'm not Emo)

I jumped down from the second floor to the first floor entry way, not bothering to take the stairs, landing with a thump. I grabbed a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice, downed them quickly, and booked it out of the house with my back pack.

I was half way to school when a familiar leg stuck out, causing me to trip and fall straight onto my face.

"Ouch." I mumbled, standing back up.

"Good morning!" A cheery voice chirped.

"Kayla? What was that for? Damn! That hurt!"

"Well silly! I can't stop you when your running fast! So I had to stop you in a different way than speed or brute force! So I used my feet!" She exclaimed proudly.

Kayla was my best friend, my only friend. She was significantly shorter than me. Although, she was a grade younger than me. She had short red hair that hung around her childish features. She loved the colour red, so it explains why everything she owns is red. Kayla reminds me of little red riding hood, although, she lives by herself in a one bedroom apartment. Apparently, her father was killed then her mom and sister were raped. Her sister committed suicide and her mother was put on suicide watch, and wasn't allowed to take anti-pregnancy medicine. And now she's here. When her mom had her, she died from birth or something like that. So, yeah. (I swear We aren't emo)

Any way, we started to walk to school, Kayla complaining about how much homework she had, and she was exhausted from staying up till three doing a damn plotting project.

At the gate I stopped and put my hands in my pockets, making Kayla run into my back.

"Well, well. If it isn't Stephanie. Hey you want to come with us later, we'll need help beating up Jones later. You in?" Justin asked, his groupies surrounding us. Kayla grabbed my sweater and pressed her back against my leg, getting ready to move when the fight started.