Who's who?!

One thing about my family, they are so, so, so cool. But they are all serial killers, even though they're totally light and fluffy on the inside. It's cool and all, but at times like these I really wish they could find me, help me, not kill me, or even just HELP ME! Damn torture hurts, it's like a sun burn, it keeps hurting long after it's stopped, then when you feel better, someone touches it and it hurts again. The one thing I recognized is a pattern in the way they would torture, but then it caught me totally by surprise when they got a phone call in the middle of a me-punching-bag moment.

One of the men answered it, then immediately turned around and through it at my face, just as BEN popped through, smashing into me and sending us both toppling over. "You suck. Let me use her as a doll, it'll get done sooner." A voice echoed, do I even have to tell you that it was a creepypasta?

I believe it was puppeteer, because shortly after that there was the glimpse of a yellow string then I couldn't move even though I stood. Then a hand gripped my shoulder. "Hey girl. What have you been up to?" I looked up, an unfamiliar man stood there, his gristly chin looked well groomed and he wore a black suit. "Who are you?" I stuttered out, trying to get away but just falling into the strings. I felt strong arms hold me from behind, obviously puppeteer didn't know about him. "Chill, pasta dude I'm here because I'm supposed to rescue the little chick to take her home. I'm a reaper! Th' names Russle." I couldn't tell before but he had a Russian accent and a huge build.

"Hah! Like we would let you take girlie here even if I believed you!" BEN shouted getting up and standing in front of me. Suddenly there was a flash of purple and a girl stood there, or what I think was a girl. Her face was as blank and as white as slender mans, so I assume that she was his daughter. I could feel myself loosing it, falling into a sleep almost as a huge fight began. I honestly hate myself, I wanted to fight too!

Sorry for the late and bad updates! But I've been sidetracked a bit! Sorry! I will try to finish this story by August and as soon as summers here (so far away...) I will update A LOT faster. Ps. Hoppy Easter everybody!!!! C;