The Family Reunion?

"Casey!?"

"Hey girl!" I turned around and hugged her. "I thought you went back to being a reaper?"

"Yup! I thought ma'am told you that I'm coming to visit every weekend?" I stepped away a bit confused. "Ma'am? Yeah I remember that but how come your HERE?!" She smiled and winked, "A little bird told me!" She gestured over to mom.

After everything had settled down and I had been introduced to everyone we all kind of had a party. Certain people *cough* Masky *cough* brought cheese cake and some others hurried out to the closest convenience stores to get other chips and pop. Thankfully I managed to sneak away in the middle of BEN challenging Casey to an arm wrestle which mom was incredibley committed to. I managed to make it to the outside of the mansion when I felt a light tap on my leg.

"Miss, will you come play with me?" A little girl, Sally? Yeah, I could tell from her head that she was beaten, most likely rape? I can't tell. "Sure!" She giggled then took off running into the woods. "This is hide and seek! Count to 20! Come and fiiiiind meeee!" She cooed.

She's good. About five hours later and I'm lost in the woods, I left my phone at home, and I didn't tell anybody where I am. Great.

Maybe slender will find me on his patrol of the woods, looking for kids to strangle? I don't know! I groaned and kicked a nearby tree. And then my life was messed up. Everything turned upside down and the I was dropped on my head, I now officially hate the colour black as my view faded into that very colour.

...

I could say after fading to black that I woke up strapped to a chair in a basement or warehouse. Or woke up in chains in a cell, or even in a straight jacket in a padded room. But no, I woke up to the beautiful feeling of a blade penetrating my knee and being held back by hands of invisible people, unable to make a sound. But let me just say it now, it f***ing hurt soooooooooo much!!!!! You never want to ever get tortured like this, just give them the info and everything else you know, and get the heck outta there!

"Hello, I do believe you owe me your gratitude for rescuing you." A voice came from all directions, echoing from everywhere. It wasn't a creepypasta, I could tell. If I focused really hard I could almost tap into my moms powers and see from my spirit self. Unfortunately to be able to do that I'd have to look like I was constipated, but I hurt so much right now that I just wanted for it to be done with.

"What's this? Cat got your tongue?" Yet again a knife. They beat me, repeatedly punching, kicking, knifing and occasionally I'd get a knee to the ribe. Eventually I started to slip into black but as soon as I did they would begin to water board me and I'd snap back. This went on for what felt like hours until they all got tired and gave in. It was so bad, the pain, I hurt so much. My head was drawn back and braced on the back of the chair and I couldn't feel any of my muscles. If I had to run or tried to fight, I wouldn't even have enough energy to get out of this chair.