First Way: Write Your Thoughts

Take time to read the image above if you're using phones.

It was done last year. April 8 2016.

Dear Pink Diary:
Paano mag-move on?

Hindi lahat ng nasa isip mo kaya mong sabihin sa iba, dahil minsan takot kang mahusgahan, ayaw mong masabihan na "tang* mo kasi", "dakilang umaasa", "alam ng manloloko, go parin" at iba pa. Sa kabilang banda, hindi naman agad makukwento ang first day of heartbreak, madalas nasa kwarto lang mag-isa,  kaya ang first advice ko ay Write your thoughts. Write it, feel it.

Write a poem about him, about the feeling of heartbreak and much more, text him using your note or memo application, ask him there, the question you always wanted to hear the answer. Share it to your whole self, read it to yourself repeatedly, until you realize how much hard time he's been giving to you. Until then, you will know that you deserve love and not pain, you deserve time, not waits, you deserve respect, not shitty attitude, you deserve understanding, not cranky behavior, you deserve to be fulfilled, not the feeling of not being enough, you deserve honesty, not the doubt and you deserve a man, not an ego.

Always know your worth, whoever you are, you're still worthy.

DearPinkDiary