Tenth Way: Trust Again

Dear Pink Diary: 

Paano mag-move on?

It's difficult to trust again after of being hurt. Do you expect me to advice "love again" instead of to "trust again"? well for me, before you love again, you should learn to trust again because if you dont, you're next relationship may fail. To trust again is not easy, you will doubt everything even the simple things, you will question his loyalty and you will be paranoid that's why the 10th way to move on is to trust again, let someone to rebuild it again. Do guard your heart, harden your heart if you want to, be cold as snow but like snow let it melt if someone proven his honesty, loyalty and faithfulness. Allow yourself to believe again. 

P.S: Not because I advice to trust again, you will trust your ex again, I don't think he deserves second chance, he already have one chance yet he fucked it up so why will you give him another chance? Have considerations if you will let him back again. Think why he's coming back, was he rejected? or testing you? Is he still worth it? will he able to regain your trust or your friends/ your family's  trust?

I remember my friend's tweet. " Kailangan mo munang libutin ang buong mundo bago mo makarahap ang taong tinalikuran mo"  If you will give him another chance, give him a hard time x10. Be the person who will be hard to get. As what I said earlier, "Do guard your heart, harden your heart if you want to, be cold as snow but like snow let it melt if someone proven his honesty, loyalty and faithfulness. Allow yourself to believe again."

DearPinkDiary