Sixth Way: Follow the Golden Rules

Dear Pink Diary:

Paano mag-move on?

Of course we have golden rules!

1. Do not stalk him

You're more than stalker! Let him stalk you or be the ex girlfriend that will be stalked by his new girl.

2. Do not text/ chat/ call him

This is not the right time! If you talk to him right now, it may give you hopes. Remember this: It's over, it should be over. If you miss him, do the chapter 1.

3. Don't be bitter

Well I can't stop you from being bitter, just don't share any pathetic post that will get his ego ups. You must know that boys (some boys) have their ego to sustain, you should not give them a satisfaction okay? By the way, do not block him, it may satisfied them.

4. Do not use rebound

If you do, you're crazy. It's not helpful, somehow yes for awhile but still you're being desperate! Build yourself by your own, do not depend to other people. So the foundation will be stronger than before.

5. Don't ever comeback

You're getting there, stop coming back. If the way it ended was painful, that you almost lose yourself or for whatever reason, just don't comeback. You have a lot of reasons for moving forward than for coming back to the person who hurt you.

Follow these rules, it's a part of moving on.

DearPinkDiary