Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

"Wait here for leader-sama, he'll want to speak with you." Kakuzu murmured to Sakura once they had reached the base.

"alright." She sighed.

Ooooh isn't 'leader-sama' Pain? He's hot...

Gross inner! I can practically feel you drooling inside my mind!

Were the same person! i'm just not afriad to say the perverted things you dumbass.

If were the same person, then didn't you just call yourself a dumbass?

No, you called Yourself a dumbass.

But isn't that the same thing?

No, your the dumbass, i'm the smart one.

I'm just going to ignore your stupidity for now.

"So you're the ANBU leader of Konoha?" Pain looked bewildered as he came ot of his office.

"FORMER ANBU leader, but yeah, I'm Sakura."

"and you came willingly? what took them so long then?"

"well at first i wasn't willing, but then i just decided fuck it, yolo right?"

"only losers obey yolo, and you don't seem that stupid, so I'm guessing theres some other reason and you just aren't telling me."

"I'm here now and I'm not here to betray you or spy on you. Thats all that matters." She sighed.

Unlike those Konoha fucksticks that betrayed us without a second thought. Inner growled into Sakura's head.

"Alright, fine, you don't have to tell me. I'll call Konan over and have her set up your room and bring your  cloak and ring, untill then you can just hang out wherever" Pain said.

"thanks Pain-kun!" Sakura smiled brightly at him.

"you will call me leader-sama." Pain said, seemingly agrivated.

"um... no. Pain-kun suits you better." Sakura smirked.

"Sakura, I am god, what I say goes and you will call me-"

"Pain-kun" Sakura giggled and gave Pain a hug as she walked out the door. He just stood there for a few moments not comprehending that she had just hugged him and called him Pain-kun again. 

Sakura sighed as she walked around the base. 

we've only been walking for 2 minutes and we're already lost. Way to go dumbass.

well if your so smart why don't you give me directions then

Sakura waited a few seconds and was met with silence

that's what i thought.

Because Sakura was so busy talking with inner, she found herself running into someone. Litterally.

"Hey bitch watch where your fucking going!" hidan yelled.

"call me bitch again, I dare you." Sakura growled.

"Bitch" Hidan smirked

"thats right, bitches do what their told" Sakura smirked back. She started walking away while Hidan just stood there looking shocked. 

Damn, why did i walk away! I have no fucking idea where I'm going!

"Blossom-chan!! Tobi is a good boy!" a voice yelled out as tobi ran into Sakura and hugged her really tightly.