chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Authors Note: sorry i haven't updated this in a really long time, school just started and my life has been kind of hectic lately! I'll try to update more often but i make no promises! Also, i haven't decided yet who Sakura is going to end up with, so go ahead and vote in the comments or pm me with who you want to end up with her!

~on to the story~

Shit! how the hell am i going to decide? why does Konan have to be gone now?

I'm fine with whoever you pick. Inner was drooling on the inside of Sakura's mind, and all the akatsuki members were smirking and staring at her intently.

got it! 

you found a way to ruin my fun didn't you.

"i'd prefer to sleep in the living room on the couch." sakura smiled dissapointing the boys. However her plans didn't turn out the way she expected

"So we're all going to sleep in the living room like a sleepover? Tobi LOVES  sleepovers!"

this statement regained the confidence of the male population of akatsuki as they all agreed and went to go grab their sleeping bags.

what did i just get myself into?

WOOOHOOO! ORGY!

Sakura sighed and rubbed her temples as she went into the living room and plopped down on one of the couches. A few minutes had passed before everyone had showed up, inculuding pain. 

"I'm bored." Kisame said

"I second that." was sakura's reply.

"tobi thinks we should play a sleepover game!" 

"what do people do at sleepovers?" Pain asked

"Ino, Hinata, Tenten, and i used to play truth or dare at our sleepovers" Sakura mentioned. they all seemed to agree this was a good idea.

"How do you play?" Pain questioned

"It's pretty simple, one person starts and chooses someone else and asks them truth or dare. that person picks, and if they pick truth, the person asking gives them a question they have to answer truthfully, dare means the asker gives the person a dare they have to do. and if you don't want to answer the question or do the dare, you have to take off a peice of clothing." Sakura explianed. Everyone seemed to understand. "I'll start. Kisame, truth or dare."

"Dare, kitten." Kisame gave a toothy grin.

"Hmmm..." Sakura thought for a second before inner gave her an idea.

i guess your dirty mind does help in a few situations.

It could help in more if you let it.

"I dare you to give hidan a lap dance for a minimum of two minutes."

Kisame's jaw dropped and Hidan looked like he was about to puke.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT THAT SHITTY DUMBASS TO SHOVE HIS JUNK IN MY FUCKING FACE!" hidan yelled at the top of his lungs.

"are you saying you aren't secure enough in your sexuality to take on such a manly task? I picked you cause i thought you could handle it but..." Sakura sighed, knowing exactly how hidan would react.

"FUCK YEAH I'M A MAN! BRING IT ON!!" Hidan suddenly changed his attitude after hearing that. Kisame however still looked slightly green. 

Men are so easy to fool. It's like they've never heard of reverse psychology.