Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"So, you don't have to answer this but how come you're on the streets? Money problems? Family problems?" Liam asked me suddenly making me a little shocked, I wouldn't have though that he would have cared to be quite honest.

"Er, I'd rather not talk about it.." I replied.

"You're sweating, take your jumper off?" He chuckled, and was right. I was sweating, and was absolutely hot in this flipping jumper, but the thing was I couldn't take it off, because then Liam would see all the bruises and scars.

I didn't want him to run.

I finally felt cared for.

"I'm fine." I smiled, before taking a sip of my coffee.

"So.." He signalled for me to tell him my name, which I happily told him. "Tiffany, you said you needed a place to stay and I was just thinking that you could stay at mine for the night till you find somewhere?" He implied.

I sat there thinking about it for a while. As much as I would love to stay in Liam's apartment, I wouldn't want to be a burden. But then again, I didn't want to sleep on the streets either.

"If I've weirded you out, I'm sorry. Just forget I said anything." He said, looking down into his lap.

"Nah, nah. It's absoluetly fine. Erm, I wouldn't want to feel like a burden so just one night okay?" I said with a slight smile.

"Okay, I'm about to head back now so do you want to come with me, or me give you the address?"

I quickly replied. "I'll go with you." I needed the company I could get, I didn't want to be walking around the streets on my own.

The walk to Liam's apartment was quiet, so I just decided to go on my phone. I had three new messages, and I knew exactly who they were going to be from.

From: Tony.

Where the fuck are you? Get back here, and nothing bad will happen.

From: Tony.

Ignoring me are we?

From: Tony.

I hate you, you're an ugly bitch. I will find you.

I read each of them one-by-one and a tear rolled down my cheek. I hated how he was to me, I hated it. I wish I'd never gone on that holiday, I wish I'd never met him, I wish I'd never dated him. I wish I could start over.

"Are you alright?" Liam asked.

I looked up at him and smile a weak smile. "Yeh, I'm fine, just the wind makes my eyes water." I said making up some lame excuse for me crying.

"Okay."  He chuckled.

Soon later, we arrived at Liam's apartment. It was big, but I suppose I expected that since he is famous and that. "Take your jacket off, and make yourself comfortable." I simply smiled in response.

I walked around the room, there were pictures everywhere. Pictures of him and his family, him as a little kid, they were all so cute.

"I was such a cute little child." He laughed with a wink, before handing me a cold glass of water. He sure was a cute child.

"Yeah." I giggled. "Cor, it's hot in here.." I stated.

"Yeh, I like to keep it warm in here... That's why I said take your jacket off." He said with a slight chuckle. I just rolled the sleeves up to my elbows.

"That will do." I laughed.

Suddenly, his face turned from his chirpy and happy self, to shocked and worried. I looked at him staring at me, and it started to worry me a little bit.

"What?" I asked.

"Y-Your arms." He gasped.

Shit.

I'd totally forgotten about all the scars, and bruises... I was so stupid sometimes. I just gave him a little smile.

"What happened?" He asked, still shocked.

"Erm, I'd rather not talk about it..." I replied quickly, hoping he'd just forget about it. And he did.

"Okay, only if you're sure... I am always here." He replied.

"Thank you, but I don't want any sympathy." I stated, before sitting down on the couch and making myself comfortable, like he had said too. "Just ignore them." I said, rolling my sleeves back down.

"Okay..."

-Liam Pov-

"Cor it's hot in here!" Tiffany spoke up.

"Yeh, I like to keep it warm in here... That's why I said take your jacket off." I said, and with that she rolled her sleeves up just past her elbows. 

"That will do." I knew something was up. I knew it, I just didn't know what until now. I couldn't believe what i'd just seen.

"What?" She asked, worringly.

"Y-your arms." I stated. I felt so bad for some reason, that she felt the need to do that... Hurt herself. "What happened?" I asked, moments later.

"Erm, I'd rather not talk about it..." She replied, looking down at her arms in dissapointment.

"Okay, only if you're sure... I am always here." It was true, I was. I wanted to be there for her, and anyone else who was in pain. No one deserves it.

"Thank you, but I don't want any sympathy.  Just ignore them." She told me, after rolling her sleeves down and settling herself down on the sofa.

"Okay..." I guess I just had to ignore them, for her sake?

Authors Note: Second chapter, woo. Feel free to comment with feedback / vote / fan. Thank you for all the support guys, means a lot.