Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Don't worry about what I said earlier, okay?" Liam said to me, we were currently snuggled up on his bed watching 'Ted', I'd never seen the movie before so Liam demanded I should watch it with him.

"It's fine." I looked up into his big brown sparkling eyes, and smiled.

We got to this part in the film where the bear was smoking this type of drug in a bowl type thing. And I couldn't stop laughing, because it was so ridiculous.

"You're a freak." Liam laughed at me.

"I-it's f-f-funny, because its s-stupid." I said between laughs, my belly started to hurt due to laughing so much. "Ouch, belly hurts." I giggled.

"You didnt let me finish." He said. "You're a freak... but that's why I love you." He said moments after.

"Awh."

We got interrupted by my phone going off, playing the familiar tune of the boy's voice. They had taken my phone one day, and recorded a ringtone to set as my ringtone. They're such weirdo's.

The call was from an unknown number, but I answered it anyways.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Where are you?" The voice sent a chill down my spine, and I froze. I didn't know what to say, I didn't even know what to do. Liam paused the film, mouthing words to me.

"E-er, who is this?" I replied.

"You know who it is."

I sat there for a while, just froze and not knowing what to do, till Liam grabbed the phone out of my hand. He probably shouldn't have done that.

"Who is this?" He asked putting it on loudspeaker.

"Who the fuck are you? Are you fucking my girlfriend?" He looked at me with a confused expression all over his face.

"Liam... just hang up, please."

-Liam Pov-

"Who the fuck are you? Are you fucking my girlfriend?" Those two little questions kept playing through my head, over and over again. I looked at Tiffany confusingly.

Did she have a boyfriend already?

"Liam... just hang up, please." She said, tears forming in her eyes. But the thing was I didn't want to, I wanted to know what he meant.

"No, I'm not fucking her... and she's my girlfriend." I shouted, and it normally took me something big to make me shout. Tiffany started whining, and crying in the background.

"Is that the slut crying ugh." He stated, with his slurred voice. He sounded drunk from that sentence, or unless he was just like that?

"Erm excuse me, but she is not a slut and I'd like you to leave us alone, thank you." I shouted to the guy on the other end of the phone before hanging up on him. I kept her phone incase he kept calling, which unsurprisingly he did.

"Liam..." She said.

"Do you already have another boyfriend?" I spat out.

"Well, I did... But I don't anymore. It's a long story." She replied.

"Tell me princess, I want to be here for you." I said to her, pulling her into my arms just a little bit more, as she leant her head on my chest.

"Well, I'd been in an abusive relationship for about three years..." She trailed off, she was talking about her ex-boyfriend Tony, who I was just on the phone too and how he was the sweetest guy ever but then due to alcohol he changed.

It made me feel sick, that someone would do that to her, let alone do it to anyone!

"Come here babygirl." I replied, pulling her onto my lap. "You don't have to worry about him anymore, okay? He's nothing..."

"Thank you so much Liam..."

* * * * *

-Tiffany Pov-

I ran to the bathroom, doing the usual routine as it was every morning, I gaged and gaged until it all came out. I pulled my hair out of the way, so it wouldn't go in my hair.

I sat there for a while, and started to think.

I really felt like I wanted to keep this baby, since I would never bring myself to have an abortion... I had a really strong opinion on them, I just really didn't like the thought of killing something inside me?

Even if it was made with a monster...

I decided to get up, since nothing else was coming out. I checked on Liam, who was still fast alseep, it was probably from last night, with the phone call. I still couldn't believe it had happened, the phone call, I thought I was never gonna hear from him again.

I started to take my clothes off, and jumped into the shower. While the water was running over my now soaking body, I stared at the bruises and scars, I hated the way I looked. I hated the way I was. But I couldn't change it.

Starting to wash my body, I dropped the soap causing the floor to feel really slippery, and then... I went down with a thud.

-Liam Pov-

There came a loud thud from in the bathroom, waking me up from my sleep. I sat up in my bed still half asleep, confused as to what could have made that sound.

I later then heard wimpering, and noticed Tiffany wasn't laying beside me.

"Tiffany?" I shouted out, there was no reply. I shouted out again, and heard more wimpering.

"Li-Liam..." I heard a little voice cry, as soon as I heard it I shot up and out of the bed grabbed a pair of pants and made my way to the bathroom. Once I was in there, what I saw shocked me... She was laying there, crawled up in the shower.

"Tiff, baby." I said, opening the door and turning the water off. "Speak to me princess..." I said a little while after. She wouldn't talk, she just looked up to me with tears in her eyes. I notcied a gash in her head, she'd obviously fallen over?

I grabbed the towel off the floor, and covered her with it.

"Liam... I didn't want you to see me like this..." She whimpered as I helped her off the shower floor, and out of the shower.

"It's alright princess." I replied, giving her a hug.

"Liam... I'm scared." She cried.

"Why's that?" I asked her, while cleaning her up, she kept whimpering in pain. I felt so bad that I wasn't awake at this time... She didn't answer me, she just cried in my arms. I helped her into the bedroom, and grabbed her some clothes to put on.

She put them on, and I noticed her foot as she was putting her leggings on... It was swollen and purple.

"Come here babe." I said, laying on the bed, she laid in my arms with her head on my chest. I kissed her foreheard numerous times, saying that she'll be safe.

About half an hour past, and we were still layed together, I felt myself falling back in to a deep sleep again. I felt my eyelids getting heavier.

"Liam..." Her little voice woke me up slightly, I looked at her and nodded. "I'm keeping the baby..."

 Authors Note: Aren't they just cute together? awh. Feel free to comment with feedback / vote / fan. Thank you for all the support guys, means a lot.