Chapter 5

Chapter 5

-Liam Pov-

I woke up to a snoring Tiffany. She looked so cute when she was alseep. But she suddenly looked scared in her sleep, so I just gently shook her.

"Tiff.." I whispered.

"Oh my gosh." She screamed worringly.

I rubbed her back gently, letting her relax. "Are you alright?" I asked a few minutes later, she was just catching her breath.

"Yes." She looked up at me and smiled.

We layed there for a while, just relaxing and everything was silent. My eyelids were getting heavier, and it was getting harder for me to keep my eyes open. I was just dirifting to sleep.

"Eugh." I heard a moan come from the girl laying next to me, and the next thing I knew she was gone. She'd ran.

"Tiffany?" I heard gaging come from the bathroom, and I immediately ran to where she was to help her. "Oh Tiff.." I said.

"I feel like shit.." She moaned, holding onto me.

"Awh."

"Liam... this isn't normal is it?" She asked me.

"No, I don't really think so..." I replied, this had got to be about the fifth time she'd been sick. I don't really think it was food poisoning as such. "I'll make you a doctors appointment?"

"No.. I don't like doctors." She ever so quickly replied.

"You need to get checked up, I'll go with you if you want?" I said reasuringly.

"Okay.."

* * * * *

-Tiffany Pov-

"Miss Cole. We need you to do a pee test." The doctor who by her name tag was called, Dr Achmed,  said to me. I hated doctors, and hospitals, they just really freaked me out.

"Okay.." I replied, unsure of what to do now.

"Here's a cup.." She said pointing to the door, signalling for me to go out of it. I rushed to the ladies bathroom, and did my buisness before heading back to the doctor and Liam.

"That was weird..." I giggled, as I came into the room once again and sat back down with Liam.

"Well, its better to know what's wrong Miss Cole." The doctor laughed slightly, and then she started going on about how long it will take for the results to come in and that we should just go home and rest. "If you feel sick, or have anymore headaches from now on, just take some paracetamol."

"Okay, thank you Doc." Liam replied for me. "See, wasn't all that bad.." Liam stated with a smile once we were out of the the buliding.

"Yes... now lets go home." I said, with a slight laugh.

"First... I have a little surprise for you.." Liam said, taking my hand and leading me to the car. I have to admit, I was kinda getting feelings for him a little, but I doubt he felt the same or anything.

"Liam... you dont have to do anything for me." I said still happy that he would even bother to think about doing something to me.

"I want to." He said smiling big, starting up the car engine.

The car ride was short and quiet, with just the quiet sound of the radio playing 'Time Bomb' by All Time Low in the backgroud.

"We're here.." He whispered to me, I lifted up my head that was currently resting on my hand and looked around at the surroundings. It was just a big green field with beautiful flowers everywhere. Then, in the distance... I noticed something pink, but I couldn't quite make out what it was.