Chapter 1

Kacey's POV

*Flashback* (dream)
"Kacey,Kacey, listen to me, you've got to run away from here." Just as my mother attenders words, my better, Trevor came, took my hand and ran.I saw those dreaded wolves killing my parents and siblings. I screamed until my throat went sore. No one saved them. No one.
*end of flashback* (end of dream)
I woke up abruptly. I am glad that I've stopped screaming while having bad dreams. Ever since the death of my parents, we moved to Spain. Vast planes, lots of space, wild life abundant. I've come to like this place. I'm living with my beta ,Trevor Esperanzo, in my mansion. Trevor was a 6 foot five tall man. He was a brunette with caramel skin in the well built physique. I on the other hand was a 5 foot 11 brunette with their skin.

"Good evening Kacey."  greeted Trevor, with a big smile.

"Good evening ?" I greeted and added
"I'll be ready in a few,I think I overslept."

He nodded and went out of my room. I am the other hand went in the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My life sure was messy eh ? I've been running since I was eight. From who ? Rogues. What do they want ? They want me because of the prophecy.
The prophecy states:"One day when the blue moon rise in the sky, the leader of wolves will be born. She will be the only one to be able to destroy and recreate this whole world. She only will be dearest to moon goddess. She will be born."

At first it didn't make any sense, but then little by little I began to understand. Ever since that, I trained, both my Wolf and I. We became stronger than anyone else. I am a pure black wolf. I am the size of an alpha male that's why when I'm in my wolf form, people whether human or werewolf , they can't help but bow to me.

Well leaving all of that aside, tomorrow I'll be joining in all werewolf Academy specialised in training. I don't need training and besides, I'm not trying to be cheeky but I'm sure I can beat all of them without breaking a sweat.

(Trevor's POV)
I should be calling her princess and not Kacey for she is a princess. She forced me to call her Kacey so I might as well obey. Kacey Gwendolyn May. That second name of hers was given by her great grandmother, in hope that she would be gentle, sweet and caring. Don't get me wrong, she surely is all of those things but only with people she consider kin.I don't even want to tell you what Kacey does with rogues. Well it least not all of them. She analyses them at first then if they pose a threat, she disposes of them. Everyone knows the ruthless Alpha May but our pack, the Royals as some like to call it and Might as its real name. We use Might as most people don't recognise that name. As for the Damiente Santiago, the Alpha of Dark Moon pack, had been an ally ever since World War II. The Elders of our pack do not age. They just lose their supernatural abilities. They still have their werewolf senses and strength which is 10 times an average werewolf. Well leaving those aside, personally I don't want Kacey to train in that Academy. She is the strongest werewolf on Earth.It would be good for her to mingle with people of the age but I still think that, this is a bad idea.

*time skip* (Next morning)
(Trevor)
I always took care of all the chores in the house, Kacey would break everything if she did. It is a routine, I get up before Kacey, make a breakfast and go to the room. I knock at the door then open it while saying:

"Good morning Kacey."

Then she would bolt out of her bed,saying:

"I'm awake, I swear."

After that I would usher her to eat and change while I grab something to eat. Well coming back to present, after she ate and changed, we made our way to that werewolf Academy.

(Third POV)
Reaching the academy, Kacey put her Alpha face on as she likes to be undaunted. Trevor and Kace were making their way to the administration,when Kacey smelt something. Something with a tint of caramel and mint. Without knowing she dragged Trevor to follow the smell. When she found it,her blood boiled.

Mate,her wolf howled. She saw her mate making out with some other girl in front of her. She felt so angry that she could definitely kill both of them. But the Alpha in her refused to lose composure,so with a blank face , she turned on her heel and walked away like nothing happened.

"K-Kacey--"
She put her hand up,silencing him.
"Let's go."