Chapter 6: Long Days

I lay in my bed after waking up at midnight... I grow restless... I manage to pull on sweats noiselessly and I quietly climb out of my window, and run through the woods... Running with the wolves was fun, but I got my unnatural speed from whoever my parents were... I keep running the trees flash past me as I gain speed... I finally start crying and climb high up into a tree and fall asleep after crying so much...

I wake again as the sunrises... I climb down from the tree and take off running again... I hear them yelling my name, thank god I have my unnatural speed and a good head start.... I run as far as I can before reaching the high way and a gas station... I lean against a tree as I regain my breath... I watch cautiously as I see him... He knew I'd be faster than anyone... There he is.... It's embry... God he is smart... He walks towards me... I run into his waiting arms... " I'm sorry... I had to get away... I couldn't sleep... I just couldnt... I'm sorry," I feel myself burst into tears as he carries me to the car and sets my in... After he gets in the drivers side and starts driving I curl up against him, using his warmth to help me sleep some more... I wake up when I feel movement and notice Embry is carrying me inside Emilys and to my room... "I'm hungry..." I hear my stomach growl in comfirmation... Embry gets me some food and I eat....

                                                                          *        *        *

Weeks pass by and each day my episode repeats.... It's gotten to the point I have the whole pack watching me every minute of every day... I lay restless again and get up to get some water... Embry right behind me... I take some of the anti-depressants I have to take now and go lay down with Embry holding me tightly... I fall asleep again as the medicine drains me of energy... I wake up at 10 am smelling the delicious scent of chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite breakfast.... I eat with everyone and take a shower dressing in skinny jeans and a purple sparkly tank top... Embry takes me to the beach and we sit there all day...