Chapter 5: LOVE

Who knew that my life was so screwed up? I sure as hell didnt. I sat in my room at Billy's packing everything I owned. I cried for hours after I arrived at Emily's. The whole time Emily sat there, with my head laying on her lap, stroking my hair and rubbing my arm. She kept saying that she was sorry that they ever lied to me. I finally pulled myself together to unpack my things when Embry came over. I sat in my room staring into the mirror at my pale white skin. My light brown hair shined over my shoulder in a braid, and my eyes glistened with moisture. Embry walked in after knocking, I knew I was going to regret doing this after he saw. He looked at my shaking hand that was covered in blood.

"What happened?" he asked grabbing a towel from my bathroom and putting pressure on the wound.

"I cut myself," I said looking at his shaking hands. "I'm sorry," I said as I started crying.

He hugged me, then grabbed the first aid kit, he wrapped my wrist up, and kissed my fore head. "Swear to me that you will never do that again," he said with a tear escaping his eye. I hugged him.

"I promise I won't ever do it again," I said looking at me feet.

He lifted up my chin and kissed me. "Lets go eat."

"K, lets," I said weakly. How could I face Sam and Emily? Embry is so going to tell them what I did then we are going to have to have another "family" meeting. I sighed and walked out the door.

"What happened?" Emily asks seeing my wrist wrapped up. Embry told her what happened as I stood there silently. "Why sweety?" Emily asked hugging me.

"The whole Billy not really being my dad and I don't have any parents, made me depressed," I explained hugging her back.

"It will all be okay," Emily said as she hands me a platte of lasagna. We all ate silently, I was the first finished seems how I didnt eat alot. I cleaned my dishes walked to my room closed the door, turned off my light, laid down on my bed and muffled my sobs by shoving my face in a pillow. I fell asleep crying after about an hour of crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps!!! Sorry its so short again...... Dont have alot of ideas right now, but LIKE VOTE COMMENT!!!!

~Veronica