A Message From me to you

Hello everyone it’s a pleasure to meet again. Oh? You don’t remember my name? You talk about me often when you’re dog faded to my realm. When your grandmother faded from your existence. I was there, and you cried out at me your misery exposing itself so quickly. Yes . . . you know me very well. My name is Death, and you hate me, but honestly I love you. I love everyone with a passion that cannot be described. I was there when you first cut your blood dripping so slowly down your arm that it brought tears to my eyes. I wanted to hug you tightly, and whisper everything is ok. However we both know my touch is deadly. That truth always breaks my heart watching you hurt yourself the blood mixing in with tears. I had lost my sanity many times becoming a plague you might vaguely remember as the Black Plague. I had witnessed my loves kill themselves sending them to my world. I had witnessed my loves kill each other when that person’s time was yet to be done. These images are my curse to bear while my sister Life plays with you her sadistic desires becoming uncontrollable at times. Her, and I don’t get along fighting inside are co-existence. I have tried many times in various ways I have pleaded with her my tears dropping onto my black heart. She just laughs then stands up hugging me tightly whispering “It’s not my fault their heart can’t handle my misery. It’s yours”

For the longest time I believed her yet now I know that this is not the truth. I may be the end, and she may be the beginning, but once they fade they see my face. Though not all smile at me I hug them for the first time. When they kill themselves I cry with them letting them take comfort in the warmth of my robe. A skeleton I am for I am made in the images you create. Yet in the darkest nights I find myself tearing up looking at all the frozen clocks that should still be ticking.

If only I could just whisper to the living; If only I could just give them hope. Yes it is true that those who lose their lives before their time to come end up being in my realm instead of the light that Life so ever lives in her throne covered in holy crimson blood. Yet I love them, and all the same. I have talked for many minutes now, and I hope you are able to read my words. I love you, and one day you will be in my arms. I know life seems to be misery often. I know I seem to be a demon, but hopefully you understand. I was born like this as Life was born as she is. I had not a single choice in the matter, and still don’t know our creator. I don’t know if Life knows either, but I have no control over her. So please . . . If you here only these words just remember one thing. “Don’t give up hope, and don’t give up hope in Life. For at times she is the kindest girl I could ever meet. You have strength, and you have the will. So please live on I will always be here for you until the very end. I will wait for the day I get to hug you tightly in my arms, and we can cry together about all the misery you have been through. Because I have watched every moment with agony in my heart.