Chapter twenty four

Seokjin's POV

Jimin and Taehyung are having princess party today. I have prepared food and Namjoon put small table with chairs on terrace. Boys bring their plushies and sit them around the table. We have cute tea set because Jimin liked to be princess before Taehyung. They are dressed like princess. Jimin is Cinderella as always and Taehyung is Snow White.

 Jimin is Cinderella as always and Taehyung is Snow White

Jimin's costume

Taehyung's costume

Taehyung's costume

They are sitting at the table and drink tea. Jimin even teach Tae to lift his pinky when he is drinking the tea. My babies are so cute that I have to join them. I run to our closet where I have costume of fairy and quickly get dressed. I go on terrace and Jimin happily claps his hands.

 I go on terrace and Jimin happily claps his hands

Seokjin's costume

"Fairy is here too!"

Taehyung looks confused between me and Jimin.

"Don't worry duckling I am mama but for now I am fairy too."

Tae smiles at me widely and I sit on chair between them.

We drink tea and eat macarons. After our small snack it is time for fun I have prepared for them. My princess are making magic wands which are basically plastic tubes with lids. They choose mix of glitters which they want it their wands and then screw the lid. Tae is totally amazed by the glitters flowing in his wand. Jimin is running around garden and pretend that he is performing magic. He is pointing with his wand at things and shout random words. Tae joins him and they run around together. I put muffins on plates and bring iced tea. I am cleaning the glitters which somehow get every where but suddenly Tae fell down. He bumped his forehead and starts to wail immediately.