6; inside out

camila cabello
february 10 2018

soon after i was introduced to the boys, i started to exit the tent and walk back to the stands, until i felt a hand tug me back toward them, and i was met with the face of red

"where you going? quallies aren't even over yet." he says

"red, i'm just going back to the stands, it's not big deal." i say

he laughs and shakes his head,"you do realize you could stay in here with us?"

"i doubt that, i'm not even a staff member- but here's my number and i'll catch up with you later." i say while typing my number into his phone.

-

four hours go by and i'm completely exhausted, how do these guys do this sort of thing? i'm tired just watching. as i get back to the hotel, and walk up to my room I fall down on the bed and feel my body turn into sleep mode. until, my phone starts buzzing and ruins my calm.

"this better fucking be important" i think to myself, I pick up my phone and instead of a phone call it's a facetime call- from a random number. i press accept and don't put my face in the frame in case it's a werid stalker or something- come on you got to be cautious.

instead of seeing a werid man i see the face of no other then red gerard. "camsssssssss!" he says into the phone.

"red, I was sleeping so this better be fucking important."

i hear a roar of laughter from the other end and it isn't coming from red. "redmond! who are you with?" i say while laughing.

he then pans the phone over to mark, who is sitting next to him,"hello camila." he says.

"hey mark." i reply.

red then speaks up," want to come to a party tonight? meet some more people?"

i think to myself, i haven't been to a party since the grammys , so maybe it would be fun. but yet again- i would be surrounded with many different people who I don't know, and who don't know me.

"earth to cams! hello!"

"ok fine red i'll come." i say.

"good, because mark said he will only come if you did." red says.

"red ! shut up!" i hear as the facetime call suddenly stops. i smile as I place the phone down, this was going to be a fun night.

-

another filler yet again, but who cares!