12; changed

camila cabello
february 13 2018

i'm usually fine with the paparazzi

i'm usually fine with the paparazzi. in fact, mostly all encounters i've had with them are pleasant and friendly. but when I saw that picture surface of me, i lost it. it all started when my tears ran loose down my face. and i was now sitting on the ground balling my eyes out. why couldn't they just shut up for once? why couldn't they give me space and let me be for once in my life. at the time i was the happiest i've ever have been , they made me feel insecure and vulnerable.

then I heard a knock on my door, followed by a voice saying my name. I got up and looked through the peep hole at my door, and to my surprise i was greeted with the face of no other then red gerard. I wiped my tears and opened the door.

"camila, what are you doing toda- wait, have you been crying?" he spoke

he walked into my room and embraced me in a hug, and that's when the tears started to stream down my face.

"they, they don't care red. they don't care about my privacy or anything. for once, something was getting better in my life. and they have to ruin it!" i yell.

all he does is just keeps hugging me, until he speaks up and says," do you want to see him?"

all i can do is nod my head, because I do want to see him. i haven't seen him in a few days, and with that simple nod red is dragging me into a taxi and now all i know is that we are on the way to the olympic village.

"red, what if this isn't a good idea? did he see the picture too?"

"yeah, he did and i texted him telling him everything, and he wants to see you too. don't worry about it cams."

there are still tears coming down my face slowly as red opens the door for me to walk out the car. I walk right next to him as we walk into the village.

the presence of the different cultures here is amazing. we walk by many different flags and buildings until we reach another building and walk in.

i have no clue where i am, but i am trusting red that he knows where he is going and is guiding me the right way. he then opens a door and all I see is a crowd of people dancing and having a good time.

"red, the last time I was at a party I got photographed, do you really think this is a good idea?"

"i promise it is."

he takes my hand and guides me through many different people until we stop and i'm greeted with some familiar faces.

"camila! long time no see, how have you been?"  one of them asks.

i look up and see the face of no other then tyler. "pretty good, how about you?"

me and tyler then aimlessly talked for around ten minutes until i felt someone tap my shoulder.

"i need to talk to you."

i turn around and see the face of mark, who's holding his hand out for me to hold. i turn back to tyler and all he mouths is a ," go."

i then take marks hand and he is now guiding me to a quieter place. he opens a door and i close it behind myself, and all he opens his mouth to speak.

"red told me everything that happened today."

my head falls when he says this, and with the most gentle approach he lifts my head up with his hands.

"if what they are thinking is that we have something going on, well then they're right. because, camila i like you a lot."

i smile and all I do is just lean in to kiss him.

as we pull apart, i open my mouth to speak.

"i like you too."