Before | Chapter OO1. Start.

Alaska P.O.V

The passive dream I was having right now was the best of all, why? Everything was black, I dreamed nothing and that was very good for me until the stupid alarm clock rang.

—By God, I'm sleepy.—I whispered while I deactivated the alarm.

I sat on the bed and looked at one of my slippers not knowing what to do felt the greasy face so I raised my beautiful butt from the bed to go to the mirror that was on the wall my hair was a mess, much more than it was before I decided to comb it as I could and grab it with a tall ponytail, I took my huge towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower with cold water.

After almost 6 minutes in the shower I went out of the bathroom and looked to get so I chose a dress that came exactly to my knees, I sat in the chair of the comb to make up, fix my hair and all that, throw me a little of makeup and I made a braid in my hair.

Now ready look for my supplies and keep them in my bag I took my phone and down the stairs to the first floor my house was not so big only had three floors and I slept in the third because I always liked to reach the last stairs I saw that There were many things a little disorganized I went to the kitchen where I heard a noise, I realized it was my grandmother who had dropped the pots so I went to help her quickly

—Abu, you must be more careful with these things.—I said when we saved them.

—I know they could break.

—Is it in another world? Please, Grandma, these pots are very strong. I'm talking about a foot being clubbed.

—Exaggerated. Nothing will happen to me, go eat, "he said and I fixed my eyes on the table there were four dishes.

This left me extremely surprised since we are only my grandparents and I so we occupy three dishes, the only way is that this here ...

—Good morning.—I said and I saw Fatima enter the kitchen being followed by my grandfather.

—Good morning, family.—says my grandfather and I hugged him enthusiastically.

—Blessing.

—God bless you.—said my mother and my grandfather.

—Sit at the table.—said my grandmother and we did that.

We served each one waffles with honey and a glass of orange juice granita the breakfast was quite quiet I just hoped not to have to speak with Fatima, nor that my grandparents make her say something to find me a topic of conversation.

—How do the notes go in school, daughter?.—says Fatima.

Great, just what I least wanted to happen.

—My grades are going very well.

—You got a 5 in Spanish.

—That's old, there are things that I do not understand from there.

—It's what you usually talk about.

—There are things I do not understand, that's all.

—You should tell your teacher to help you daughter.

—That will do.—I said and finished eating.— If you excuse me.—I got up and washed what I had messed up when I finished I said goodbye to the three of them and left the house where my cousin and my best friend were waiting for me.

—Hi girls.—I said.

—Hello Alaska.—they said in unison.

—How are you?