Before | Chapter 003. Really? He's an asshole!

I ran to my locker and opened it taking out my notebook, the classrooms were already closing and I had to go to my room for the first class although I do not like it, I ran to the classroom and the teacher had not yet arrived, which helped me, I saw Jordyn in the last row was at the end of the left side, near the window so I went there.

-Hello Jordyn.

-Hello, Alaska, how are you?

-Good very good and you?

-I'm fine. -said and saw the other way.

-All right. Drop it, "I said, sitting down next to him.

-Hey?

-Jordyn ...

-Well, Carlos ... I went back to the same Alaska, he really felt bad that very bad and I was there for him because he needed me you know that I love him and that having him with me is very important for me.

-Jordyn for god, do you listen? Do you know about whom we are talking about?

-Yes ... De Carlos, the boy I love.

-Really? He's an asshole! He is an idiot with you, all the time except when he is sad and needs help because there you are for him and he must treat you well if he needs help from the rest. Do you think he is for you? Do not! That is your problem Jordyn, that you can be for him and he does not for you and sadly you seem not to notice.

-Alaska...

-No Jordyn, no, nothing from Alaska, I'm right and we both know it, he does not love you, that's all.

-But I love it, I love it, I love it, it hurts.

-That's masochism, not love.

-I love him.

-But he does not you, understand Jordyn.-I said and his eyes crystallized, which made me hug her immediately.- You do not need Jordyn ...

-Boys! The math teacher did not come! "He said and everyone celebrated and then left the room.

-Let's, we're the last.-I said and she nodded.

We left the room and went to the schoolyard to sit on a bench, Jordyn began to cry freely but not so loud that no one will hear it except of course, I hugged her and patted her back for a long time until she calmed down a bit .

-Better? .- I asked.

-Yes thanks...

-You're welcome, you're my best friend and I love you.

-Now tell me everything with Collin.-He said and I blushed a little.

-Well ...- and so I began to tell you my afternoon with Collin just as I would see it today.

-I can not believe you forgot lunch with Collin.

- Not me, but I forgot. - I said.

-By the way, why did not you stay for your last hour? I want the truth, because I had to sit with Gina. "He grimaced.

- That girl takes me out of my boxes, really yes.

- Tell me, I had to put up with her because my best friend left me alone with her.

-I'm sorry, Jordy, but it was very late and if I stayed I did not eat with Collin, and Row left with me.

-What?

- That Row went with me.

-I'm listening, but it's impossible for me to believe that he's very studious and that he missed a math class it had to be a miracle.

-For real? I did not know, I did not know it.

-You are right. What do we do?

-Let's go for cuches and soda.

-Well thought, I'm hungry.

-You are not the only Jordy.

We went to the candy and soda machine while I paid for the refreshments Jordyn paid for the sweets, and we started walking around the institute is not so huge but it is a bit big, enough for a student body of 250 students, while we walked we talked about different things mostly stupid things but we talked about everything and at the same time but it was very comfortable, from time to time she would make a joke to make her laugh because she hated the idea that she was sad about something from her parents.

-Home, sweet home.-I said, throwing myself into my rich bed.

-Alaska! .- I call my grandmother.

-Say?.-said peeping through the door.

-Do you help me with the food ?.

- Sure. - I said and come down to help.

-Today I'm going to prepare something that you like a lot.

Since I know it's not pizza, it must be ...

-Chinese Food.

-Yes, exactly.-I smiled happily, I adored the Chinese food, more than all the rice, the shrimp that it has and the lumpies with that sweet sauce that I like.- You take out the pot and I will wash the rice.

-Okay, also remember to take out the bacon, the sausages and the necessary dressings.

-The homemade style rice, it will be very rich.

-I hope.-I said and turned on the kitchen putting the pot, my grandmother took out the ingredients for the homemade rice we would do and while she let the rice drain in the colander I bit the sausages and the chorizo ​​that my grandmother had gotten and would serve a lot.

I chopped them as fast as I could and then put some oil in the pot to fry the sausages, the chorizo ​​and the bacon, my grandmother had chopped the necessary dressings and I put oil in the pot, I put the dressings and last the rice with 3 water rates.

Put the bacon, the sausages and the other into the pot so that it is half cooked with oil and I ate it a little quick I put some dressings and the rest of the rice look in the fridge something to eat and I got cereal filled with chocolate, very rich, my grandmother checked the rice and also the bacon and the other, I give her a little soy sauce so that it had a light brown color.

After we finished in a heartbeat and was sitting repeating my second plate of food, I really love Chinese rice.

-How was it?.-asked my grandmother.

-Very good.-said my grandfather.- Of Alaska we do not need your opinion because it already repeated twice.

-I am fascinated by the Chinese rice, what can I say?.-I said and I finished eating.- Today I will go out, they invited me to eat ice cream in the park.

My grandmother looked at my grandfather and my grandfather looked at my grandmother.

I could almost hear their thoughts, they were almost mentally speaking.

-You can go, but arrive early.-said my grandfather.

-Okay grandpa.-I said and save my plate.

I went up to my room and turned on my laptop, I entered Wattpad and I saw many novels but almost none of them attracted me I saw that there were editorials that made Book Covers, Book Trailers, Manips, Banners, Vectors, Synopsis, Help with your story, Ideas and Tips, What every writer should know, Exchange of stories, Challenges of Writing, Contests to make known your story, among other things ...

-I'm going to Ky's house.-I said and my grandmother got up to look for money.

-Take 100 dollars.-he said and keep the ticket in my pants.

-Thank you, see you mom, goodbye dad.-I said giving a kiss to each one.

I left the house and headed to Ky's house, I gave myself a little time to see the whole neighborhood is not bad, to be middle class, I like it a lot.