8

We've been driving for a few hours now and haven't taken a pit stop. "Are you going to stop squirming anytime soon?" Keith asked, rolling his head causing pop sounds to be heard.
"Well do you have a bottle to pee in or are you going to pull over at a gas station soon?" Keith looked at me in disgust and I shrugged. "I have to pee Kogane. Don't mess with a man with bladder problems." Keith rolled his eyes and pulled over on the side of the highway by a few trees.
"Go, shoo doggy, go pee." I gasped dramatically and put a hand to my mouth.
"How dare you, I'll have you know I prefer to go by kitten." And with that I left the car and ran to the trees. I finished in a few moments and ran back, noticing Keith had his camera out. "KEITH!!" He quickly hid his camera as I jumped into the car, lunging at him. "GIVE THAT TO ME!"
"No! Never! Let go! We're going to be late dummy!" I growled and sat back in my seat, crossing my arms.
"Who even uses a camera now-a-days?"
"I do and it's for a good reason." I huffed and looked out of the window, as he drove back into the highway.
"How much longer?" Keith chuckled and looked at me, smiling.
"One more day. We're going to stop a motel for the night." I groaned at the thought of it. Runned down, lights not working. I'll probably get aids just from sitting on the bed.
"Do we have to go to a motel?"
"Would you rather sleep in the truck?" Keith responded, snickering.
"Yes." I replied flatly and Keith looked at me with a bit of shock.
"That much of a germaphobe huh? Fine, we'll sleep in the truck. Might as well pull over now," Keith spoke as he pulled into a gas station parking lot and parked behind the little 7/11 next to it. I laid down, putting my legs on Keith's lap (just as a reference it's only a 3 sweater truck so there are no back seats) as he turned off the engine. "Woah there, how am I supposed to sleep?" Keith asked crossing his arms. My eyes were already closed and I patted my chest.
"Lie on me, you shall." I quoted back, in my best Yoda voice. Keith slowly clapped before slipping out of my legs and lied on top of me.
"Goodnight Yoda." He said, kissing my chest.
"Goodnight young Padawan."

Sorry it's short but now that I am finished school I can update more frequently! Sorry this chapter is kind of sucky!