Shivika Sixteen Shots: Javidaan Hai Ishq Tujhse (shot 7)

'Looking good. Fabulous I say,' Shivaay complimented Anika pulling her close, they had an eyelock. She smiled and looked down. 'You're also looking good. Sahil fake coughed. 'I am also here didi and jeeju,' he said and the duo were embarrassed. 'Don't worry I will go, but you two come soon,' he said and went. 'Seriously Anika, you're looking like an angel today,' he said praising her. 'Aww means I look bad everyday,' she said and frowned looking away. 'No, never, you look good everyday, OK now let's go I guess,' he said and they went from there hand in hand.

At the place where holi festival was going on, Mallika was setting up the color trays along with Shanaya and everyone else. She felt two hands color her face from behind. 'Happy holi,' the voice said. It was Kabir. 'We are married since long but still you behave as if we're newly wedded couple,' she said and applied holi on his face as well. 'Happy holi to you too,' she said and they smiled. 'We're not newly wedded couple but our love is young forever,' he said pulling her close holding her waist and she blushed and took holi in her hand and applied on his whole face and ran for her life laughingly and he too ran behind her.

Shivaay and Anika reached there and collided with Mallika who hid behind her laughingly. She smiled on their mischief. 'Aray di, jeeju, you're fighting like kids, di let him apply,' Anika said and Mallika ran away from there with Kabir following her. Shivaay went and took holi in his hands and went to Anika who was lost in watching the live tom and jerry, he coloured her face and she was shocked. She too went and took color in her hand and ran behind him.

While running, she again collided with someone. The person in front of her brought happiness on her face. 'Mumma? You came back? I missed you mumma,' she said and applied holi to her and hugged her. Shivaay turned back and smiled seeing the duo. Sahil was roaming around when he saw a very pretty girl with sadness on her face. He went and sat by her side. 'Hello?' he said and forwarded his hand for a handshake. She faked a smile and shaked her hand with his hand. 'Why are you sad and sadness on such a pretty face isn't good,' he said.

'How will you know? You have a family, you have your own life. Why will it matter to you?' she asked. 'OK fine, if you don't want to tell it's OK,' he said and started to walk away. She held his hand. 'Thanks for asking, I m Roshni,' she said introducing herself. 'I m Sahil, so friends?' he asked forwarding his hand and she too shook her hand with his hand. 'So what problem were you having?' he asked and she sighed and smiled. 'Leave all that. Now that we're friends, let's celebrate Holi.'

She said and he happily agreed standing up holding her hand and she too stood up. They went to the table where there was holi trays everywhere and he smeared holi on her face. She too did the same. 'Thank you Sahil, you don't know how happy you've made me. But there's one thing I need to tell you but not now, on right time, right now we'll only enjoy,' she said and he agreed. 'Come I will introduce you to everyone,' he said and they went together. Others too started coming and Shanaya was busy in doing something.

She started walking thinking about something and felt her eyes palmed all of a sudden. 'Who's it?' she asked and the person tickled her. 'Yaar who's this?' she asked getting irritated. The person removed his hand from her eyes and she turned to see it was Dhruv. 'You came, happy holi, I missed you so much,' she said and he pulled her by her waist and rubbed his cheek with hers applying her holi. She was surprised by his act. 'Happy holi Shanaya,' he wished her and she smiled. 'Uhmm, romance and all ha?' she smiled mischievously and picked a tray of holi color and showered it on him and laughed.

He ran behind her and stopped in between and took two glasses of bhaang. 'Shanaya,' he called after her and she turned, he showed her the glasses and she came back and took one glass and they hooked their arms together and drunk it, in sometime they both were dizzy.

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Bole Re Zamana Kharabi Ho Gayi
Mere Ang Raja, Jo Tera Rang Laga
Toh Seedhi-Saadi Chhori Sharabi Ho Gayi

Itna Maza, Kyun Aa Raha Hai
Tune Hawa Mein Bhaang Milaya

Itna Maza, Kyun Aa Raha Hai
Tune Hawa Mein Bhaang Milaya
Dugna Nasha, Kyun Ho Raha Hai
Aankhon Se Meetha Tune Khilaya

Shanaya danced showering holi on Dhruv.
Ho Teri Malmal Ki Kurti Gulabi Ho Gayi
Manchali Chaal Kaise Nawaabi Ho Gayi, Toh?
Mallika danced with Kabir.
Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)
Sahil too danced with Avni.
Teri Kalaai Hai, Haathon Mein Aayi Hai
Maine Maroda Toh Lagti Malaai Hai
Shivaay held Anika's wrist pulling her for a dance.
Mehenga Padega Ye Chaska Malaai Ka
Upvaas Karne Mein Teri Bhalaai Hai
She made him leave his hand while singing.
Ho Bindiya Teri Mehtaabi Ho Gayi
Dil Ke Armaanon Mein Behisaabi Ho Gayi
Shaurya came in between them keeping his arm around their shoulders.
Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

Kyun 'No-Vacancy' Ki, Hothon Pe Gaali Hai
Jabki Tere Dil Ka Kamra Toh Khaali Hai
(Kamra Toh Khaali Hai...)
Sahil sang for Avni while dancing.
Mujhko Pata Hai Re
Kya Chahata Hai Tu
Boli Bhajan Teri
Neeyat Qawwali Hai
Avni too sang.
Zulmi Ye Haazir-Jawaabi Ho Gayi
Tu Toh Har Taale Ki Aaj Chaabi Ho Gayi, Toh?

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa, Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

Haan, Bole Re Zamana Kharabi Ho Gayi