Parental Guidence

My lips were still locked on Damon's.

I saw my mothers black hair while Damon was still kissing me.

I shoved Damon off of me.

"I was right." She said.

She smiled.

"I am gonna tell your father about this. He will find out about his children doing this awful thing. How disgusting you are. You are brother and sister. Not boyfriend and girlfriend." Mom said.

She left the kitchen.

Damon hopped off of me and handed me my dress.

I slipped it on and I followed my mother and she walked into my dad's office.

I sat by the door.

"Josh guess what I saw!" Mom said loudly.

"What honey a spider?"Dad said.

"Shut up Josh. I saw our two kids kissing."Mom said.

"Okay so most kids will kiss each other but it's not like they are hooking up."Dad said.

"Well they are Josh our kids are having sex with each other and Alexandra is only 14!" mom said.

Dad looked up from his work and walked over to my mother.

"Are you 100% sure?" He asked my mother.

"Yes I saw them in the kitchen just a minute ago and she was underneath him . And earlier tonight I saw him kissing her while she was sitting on top of a dresser . I think this has been going on for few weeks Josh she is a little girl nothing more. He is older he should know better." Mom said.

"If what you're saying is true we must keep quiet about it. If the press finds out I will be impeached and they will go to jail for incest." Dad said.

"You just want them to continue? What if she gets pregnant?"Mom says.

"No I don't want them to continue we will confront them tomorrow and we will talk about it as a family and take care of this once and for all." Dad said.

I got up and ran into Damon's room.

"Damon they know. Mom just told dad and tomorrow they are gonna talk to us about us having sex and how I am only 14 and you are 17 and should know better." I said.

Damon was looking out the window.

He didn't move.

"Let's run away." He said.

"No Damon we have to stop this once and for all. If we get caught it could ruin us." I said.

"But I love you Alexandra run away with me!" Damon said.

"NO DAMON STOP I DON'T LOVE YOU THIS WAS A MISTAKE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

I ran out of his room.

I began to cry when I hit my room.

Damon loves me?

Do I love him?

Could I run away with him?