Chapter 1: Trouble, trouble.

Miku  went into her locker to find her school swimsuit. Luka grabbed hers and whispered in Miku's ear," Do you think Len's watching?" "Who knows? Maybe Rin-sempai will make him wat-" "Excuse me!" Rin pushed Miku in disgust and grabbed her swimsuit. "Rin, what's got you all worked up?!" Miku said softly. "GAKUPO! IT'S ALWAYS GOD DAMN GAKUPO! He's always trying to- to..." She made  a pair of breast in the air and fondled with them. Luka and Miku looked at each other in disgust. "Break up with him for god's sake, he didn't try that when I was with him!" Luka cried out. "Probably 'cause you have microscopic breasts..." Rin whispered. "HEY! AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MOST OF MY TIME IN THE HOSPITAL RECOVERING FROM BREAST IMPLANTS!" "That's not true! I broke my left leg! You can even ask Len!" "Fine, while I'm at it, I'm gonna ask him out," "Whore... always going out with at least someone, and you can't even stay single for even a day... I don't know what people even see in you!" Rin dashed out with crystals falling from her eyes.

        Luka acted aloof for a moment then turned to Miku," Come on, it's our chance to show off while we can!" Luka grabbed Miku's hand and both went to change. As Miku changed she noticed someone with dark blue hair peek from the corner. Miku whispered in Luka's ear, "Someone's watching!" Luka whispered back," Follow my lead! Stretch!" They both stretched and Rin slapped them both with a wet towel and said," DROP THE SOAP BITCHES!" They all laughed until they heard, "WHO SAID THAT" from their gym teacher. "Well the teacher's a bitch to deal with," Miku whispered. 

        They went to the pool where the rest of the 11th graders were. "11th grade already... Luka ya done it yet or am I wasting my time?" Rin said daringly. Luka smiled, "Maybe, maybe I might do it with your hot brother!" Rin blushed, "The hell's wrong with you, you retarded or what?" "Well shit, cat's outta the bag, huh Luka?" Len popped out of nowhere. Luka blushed deeply, "Len, wanna go out on a da-" "FUCK OFF LUKA THAT'S MY BROTHER YOUR TALKING TO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" "Mrs. Rin, do we use foul words when in school?" Kaito mocked sensei. Rin turned around scared at first then sighed happily," Oh thank you motherfucking god, you have answered my prayers it's only Kaito!" "Whaddya mean,'It's only Kaito?!" Meiko said, covering for her ex, hoping to finally have him back after 3 years. "Well, Kaito IS the weakest one here..." Luka mocked. "Course the whore would know hehe" Len said with edge. "HEY! RIN! CAN I SEE YOU FOR A MINUTE?!" Gakupo said with a smirk. Miku followed them with some space.

        Gakupo kissed Rin passionately, his hand feeling her body. Miku nearly gasped but remembered that she'll get caught. Rin pushed Gakupo off, "You don't want me to fuck you?" "I do but... don't creampie me like this morning..." "Then can I cum in your ass?" Rin hesitated, but nodded. Miku watched the passion in their kisses, and how kind she was when she was around him. When she was near, she'd never scream, do something bad, cuss, or anything like that. And she was so fired up earlier, yet now shes so submissive. She watched as he slowly pulled off her clothes while suckling on her neck, making her moan. Miku turned around and saw Luka touching herself. Miku, covering her eyes, whispered," Luka what are you doing and what are you doing here?!" "Well, right back acha! And have you finally lost your virginity Miku? Is that why your not touching yourself? Is this why you don't come over for parties? Eh, Miku?"

        "Luka, you know my mom's very strict, and-" They both heard a loud moan and pants. They both turned around to see two beautiful bodies rough-housing. Luka touched herself harder and fondled with her breasts. A slight moan from Luka and loud moans from the lovebirds. "Luka... what's it like to lose your virginity...?" "It hurts alot, especially at the entrance... then after it, it feels like diaper rash. At least diaper rash doesn't make you have three abortions!" Luka giggled and Miku stared in horror. "You had... THREE abortions...?" "Well, I only told you about my first one, but I never told Rin I had those abortions... but I only had two to be exact. The second one were twins!" Luka smiled, but Miku frowned.

"You ok Rin...? I'm not going too rough am I?"

"Nah," *pant* "r-rougher!"

      "Luka, is there any boy at this school who hasn't lost their's?" "Len, Kaito, and Olivier." "Olivier is cute, but he's not the kind of guy you'd like to date... plus he looks five so that helps." Luka giggled. "I'll try and take his near testing." "But he's so innocent!" "I'll prove you wrong on that!" "G-Gakupo! I'm gonna cum!" "I hope your ready," Gakupo slowly went in her ass, Rin moaning louder at the seams. "Luka... how do you get boys not to tell other people that they fucked you?" "Tell 'em if they tell, you'll never fuck them again." "Who took your virginity Luka?" "I think it was... either Gakupo or Fukase... Probably Fukase because I was with him first. Miku, you okay?" "Well, I do have a crush on him... it's not big but..." "Miku, tell you what, I'll hook you up with someone hot. Well, beside Len and Olivier. Those are my next victims hehe~!" "Well, who should I date then?" "I can hook you up with Fukase if he isn't with Meiko or Haru, or Kaito, well he IS gentle but maybe not in bed... Well I'll text both and see if their single. Also you can even pi-" "AAH~!" They both moaned. "You should fuck me in the ass more often," Rin said with a smile. "Yeah, we" *pant* "should," He said planting the most passionate kiss Miku has ever seen. Luka's eyes followed Miku's, "I can do better than that," She said right before kissing Miku. Miku pushed her back, "Luka! You know I'm straight!" "Sorry, hot and horny moment,"

       "MIKU! LUKA! KAITO! GAKUPO! RIN! PRINCIPAL! NOW!" 

"Wait... Kaito?!" "Uh, followed Luka," "And I followed Miku, who followed those two,"