Chapter 5:

"Luka... everyone's gonna know what she does... now she's ruined!" Miku sobbed, feeling sympathy for her BFF. "I'm gonna kill him if he does... should we tell Gakupo? He'd probably love to have Luka back." "I just texted him after Luka told us. And Kaito, I have two questions..." "Yes?" "Well, would you tell the whole school we... you know..." "No- I actually love you!" "Good, and the second question I probably should've asked you a while back... the day we started dating, and the day Rin and Gakupo got caught. Earlier in the locker room... was that you peeking?" Kaito's face got beyond red. He scratched his head nervously. "Yeah, sorry abo-" Miku kissed him. "You don't have to say sorry, I just wanted to make sure." She smiled.

     Luka got out of her little golden, yet silver Alexis Honda. She took a look at herself with her compact mirror since her car mirror's been broke ever since the 'drunk Fukase' incident. She remembered when they were together, he was usually high or drunk. One night Luka was the one driving this time, and Fukase decided it was okay to hump her mirror. Great. ( Well since he was drunk he probably thought he was getting blown.)  Bunch of semen and mirror shards on the driveway made her dad suspect her for a while. Which was great since she was fucking almost 24/7. Almost.

     "Eggplant, meh lady?" Gakupo said in his samurai outfit holding an eggplant. She giggled," Got any fish?" "I got fish flavored eggplant though!" They both laughed. They hadn't talked like this since Luka broke up with him for Fukase. (Again) She missed him, and he missed her, that's all that really mattered.

     "I'm sorry, that was the only way I knew to let her go," "You could have went a LITTLE  bit easier on her" "Sorry Rin," "Now Gakupo is with Luka again and it's gonna be so awkward when we get back to school..." The blonde boy hugged his sister. "I'm sorry, but... I can be a dick sometimes." "SOMETIMES?" The other blonde screamed in his face. "THE ONLY THING YOU'VE EVER FUCKING DONE FOR THIS FAMILY IS FRAME DAD FOR MURDER, DRIVE OUR MOM INTO DEBT, AND RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH LUKA!" The boy backed up slowly. She knew about this? Why didn't she tell him before? "I'm sor-" "SORRY NEVER GOT MOM AND DAD BACK TOGETHER!" Rin slapped him, slammed the door, and stormed out the house.

     Len sighed, and got Haku on the phone. He needed someone to bitch to.