Meanwhile,

Luka texted Miku,"duh o and don't text me for a whil len an i r goin 4 a rid by" Len caressed her body as she sent the text. "Who you texting, oh Miku! Your little virgin friend?" "Hey, with my help, she won't be one!" They giggled. "Is it true she's dating Kaito, out of all guys?" "Whaddya got against Kaito and Miku eh~? Think they can do better?" "You know that red-haired guy who used to be on drugs but now he isn't?" "Yeah, me and Fukase used to date right after I broke up with Gakupo," "Well, he likes Miku, but I don't know how to set them up since their dating..." "Leave it to me! I can make any couple work out for a month or two!"

     "Oh really? Then make us work~!" The blonde said with a smile perched on his soft smooth lips. His blue eyes were like a mirror to hers, full of pain, yet comforting. 'The prettiest eyes shed the most tears, and the kindest hearts feel the most pain, Luka' She remembered Gakupo telling her on their 1st anniversary. The look on Gakupo's face definitely proved her that he loved her. But the way he kissed Rin made her, a bit you know, jealous. It was probably 'cause he knew they were there peeking, those three curious cats. Luka  finally snapped out of it to Len planting a soft, yet rough kiss. She hadn't had this kiss yet, so she was curious on how this'll turn out. She kissed him back the same way but with tongue. A bit of moans and kissing later Len finally broke the kiss. "We're both great kissers, huh?" She panted. "Y-Yeah," "Look Luka, I never got past kissing so, this'll be my first time." "Oh every boy is a natural as soon as she drops her pantsu! (Panties)" She giggled. 

     "A-are you sure?" He blushed. She crawled on top of him with a seductive voice. "Yeah," "Hey Len have you seen my-" Rin walked in blankly then closed the door and walked away. Luka giggled. Then she ran back in with a wet towel and whipped Luka. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FUCKING MY BROTHER?!" "Not to?" She said daringly. "AND HERE YOU ARE, WHORING UP THE PLACE WITH YOUR SLUT PERFUME!" Well, it did smell like oranges in here so sorry Luka your caught ORANGE handed. (I'm so sorry). The pink haired girl stood up and acted aloof. "Luka, you know I just don't feel okay with my best friend and my brother hooking up, it just makes me feel weird."

     "Fine, fine. We'll play board games then!" The blonde boy said gently. 

"Okay, you two better not do anything while I'm gone though!" The tsundere walked out, greeting Gakupo at the door. Luka locked the room door. "Where were we?" "Ah, the three w's," 

     "Gakupo~ where are we going?" "It's a surprise, get in the car."

     "Pssst, Len. What size are you medium or large?" "Uh, not sure," "Well, guess we'll find out, eh?" She took off his boxers and slid the medium one on, a little tight. "Oh, a medium-large, MK" She removed the medium and slid the medium-large condom on to a perfect fit. "There we go, and do you want me to be submissive or you?" "Well, ya gonna hop on me or what?" They smiled.

                                                                            AUTHOR'S NOTE!

         NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE SOME SHIPS I CAN'T DO SO NOPE NOPE NOPE DOPE!

Just no. I don't ship these two. I ship Gakupo and Luka. And Rin and Len. NOT THIS SHIT! P.S, this will lead to the real ships that I ship at the end so, right now everything's gonna be a mess. Sorry, I'm trash. Requests are open ya 'lil sinners. ( If you request it, I'll do it even if I don't want to. You'll also have to tell me what personality they will have and the rest I'll make up for you.)