Chapter 4: It All Comes Down

Miku and Kaito woke up around 8 am  hearing Miku's phone ring off the hook. She finally answered to a sobbing Luka. "M-Miku?" *blows nose* "Len's gonna tell the whole school we fucked each other and now i'm gonna go down as a complete slut...!" *More sobs and tissues being used* "L-Luka, y-you're kidding, right?! Can't you tell Rin to stop him?" "I TRIED THAT! SHE TOLD HIM NOT TO AND HE SAID,'not my problem'! Then- then he broke up with me and now-"     * Even more tissues* "he told me to go fuck someone else and he said I was horrible, and he told me to kill myself!" "Luka, when people ask about it, tell them he has a microscopic dick!" "Wait, is that Kaito? Kaito anything else that'll help?" "Tell the school he has a tiny dick, since you slept with him you'd know. Then tell everyone he was horrible, and just plain gross!" "T-Thanks Kaito, but I don't think it'll do a whole lot..." "Yeah, but who wants a boy with a tiny dick and  horrible in bed?" She gasped. "You're right! Thanks guys" Luka hung up on them. 

     "Now I know why Meiko and Miku love Kaito so much... he's so kind... and he's-" Luka's phone went off. "Gakupo..." She remembered him and her fucking everywhere every week till they broke up. Another tear fell from her once diamond eyes. 'The prettiest eyes shed the most tears and the kindest heart feels the most pain, Luka.' She missed him. She broke up with him last year only because she felt like hooking back up with Fukase. But now she completely craved him. She finally picked up the phone. "Y-Yes...?" "Luka, I heard about the thing with Len. He doesn't deserve you at all. But what I'm really trying to say is, will you take me back?" "What about Rin?" "Dumped her for real this time." "But she really liked you-" "If one person's not into it, then it's okay, they'll meet someone they really like one day, and that someone is you. I swear I won't do what Len did, or try to hurt you at all. And I will defend you when people will hurt you. I swear on my sword, and my blade." Luka giggled. "Okay, okay! You win my heart." "My lady," They both laughed a bit. Someone knocked on her door. "Who is it?" "It's... Len..." A wave of anger immediately rushed over her. "I'll call you back, he is here." 

     "What do you want?" "To say sorry, and to say I'm already dating someone else now..." "Who? Who would want to date a heartless old bea-" She gasped as Rin went in. "Your with your sister? Is that even legal?!" The twins both blushed.  "No! I'm with Haku now!" "Well good for her, dating a player like you!" "Luka, you really hurt Rin by taking Gakupo away from her, we heard your talk with him!" "Well he broke up with her so he was fair game!" "I actually love him, okay?!" "Go find someone else like Oliver, Fukase or someone else I don't care!" Luka grabbed her phone and stormed off to her car. "Fucking tired of this shit... I'm going to Gakupo's..." "FUCK YOU LUKA! FUCK YOU!" Luka rolled her eyes and held her middle finger high in the air. "WHORE!"

      "Luka... everyone's gonna know what she does... now she's ruined!" Miku sobbed, feeling sorry for her bff. "I'm gonna kill him if he does... should we tell Gakupo? He'd probably love to have Luka back." "I just texted him after Luka told us. And Kaito, I have two questions..." "Yes?" "Well, would you tell the whole school we... you know..." "No- I actually love you!" "Good, and the second question I probably should've asked you a while back..."