chapter 29 Rin?!

"do you even know where your going women!?" Joken asked.

I was walking through the woods trying to remember where my village was. I stopped making sesshomaru stop behind me and making jaken bump into Sesshomaru, I guess because he wasn't paying attention where he was walking. I mean it's jaken you can never figure out what goes on in that little mind of his. "Of course I know where to go." I said just before moving forward.

"Tell me, where is this village of yours?" Sesshomaru asked making me stop for a second.

"Well you see, I really don't know. I haven't been to my home village in a little while. The last time I was there was when mama and papa died." I said looking back at them.

"What!? You mean to tell me where falling a blind mouse!!?" Jaken yelled getting angry.

"Hay!! Shut up and leave me alone!! You just don't even know!!!" I yelled back but with a smile on my face because he's trying to be mad, but it's too cute!!

I then terned back around and continued to walk. "You have a sister." Sesshomaru said.

I stopped and looked at him. "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I found this man, he told me you have a older sister that got taken by a witch." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"B-but I was an only child." I said confused. "Maybe he got the rong person, yeah. He just got me mixed up with someone else." I said trying to smile. 

He then gave me a sad look and shook his head. "He knew your fother." Sesshomaru said.

"... Oh. O-okay then." I said before terning back around and continued to walk. I couldn't help but get lost in thought. 'a sister? I never knew I had a sister at the most a big sister. why didn't papa tell me about her, me and him were so close, and what about mama. Out of the two of them she should have said something!' I was then pulled out of my thoughts.

"Y/n!!" Jaken yelled. I then turned to him. "Is that your village?!" He asked.

I terned around and looked at it. "Yeah." I said before walking into the village with jaken and sesshomaru close behind. I walked away from all the houses. Mama and papas house was never close to the others.
We then walked up this little hill to see my old house. You could tell just by looking at it that the fire had no mercy. "Here it is." I said.

I then looked around why sesshomaru looked at my home... Well what used to be my home. "so where's Rin!?" Jaken asked.

"Past that sea of trees. There should be a cave." I said pointing at the forest me and my dad used to train in.

"How do you know she's there?!" Jaken asked.

"There was always this cave that looked like a dungeon that bandit's used to keep wemon locked away. Me and my papa went there and come to find out it was no longer being used so me and my papa would go there and chill." I said as sesshomaru got done sniffing around. 'noesy much.' I thought with a smile.
(Get the pun... Sorry I had to do it)

Flash back

"Hay y/n, I think you have worked hard for the past year. How about I take you to my chilling place?" Papa asked with a smile.

"Sure!" I said with joy.

"Okay. But if I take you you can't tell a soul about this place." He said grabbing my hand.

"Okay! Let's go." I said with a smile. 

We went to a cave with a cell in it. "What is this place?" I asked.

"Bandit's used to use this place to keep gorgeous wemon, but they haven't been using this place in forever so don't worry." He said with a smile.
After that we kept going back every day.

Flash back over