Chapter 3.

'Well better go inside now.' I smiled at Ashton's fluttering eyes.

We stood outside of my apartment that I shared with Sienna.

'Whatever.'

Ashton had run after me as he watched me walk out of the party and stopped the gig, making all the fans and band angry. He was drunk but I still appreciated it.

He was strange, one moment he would compliment me in a random way then make a smart comeback.

'Well bye, Ashton.' I stand there awkwardly. He then pulls out his hands, gesturing me to shake it. So I did. We both chuckled out how ridiculous it was.

I wave goodbye one last time, before making my way inside. I smile as I close the door slowly.

'What are you smiling at missy?' Sienna's voice startles me from the couch. She was sitting there in her pink pjs, with a messy bun.

'Hm? Oh nothing.' I jump down next to her.

Luke had made me move in with Sienna, it wasn't like I didn't want to I thought she was great and lovely, but I hardly knew her, that was the reason Luke wanted me to, to get to know her better.

She was watching 10 things I hate about you. My favourite movie.

'You like 10 things I hate about you!?' I screech. Her eyes widen.

'Its my favourite! Yours too?!' She cheers. I nod astonished.

'Thats amazing!'

'So,' Sienna said nervously. 'I was thinking, tonight we could like have a sleepover, like I know we live in the same house and everything, but like we could make a fort in the lounge room, or we could get out the tent? I dunno' she shakes her head embarrassed. I touch her shoulder smiling.

'That sounds flippin rad.' I chuckle.

And that night was full of many events, giggles, movies, snacks, songs and YouTube.

'I can't believe you like Kian Lawly and Pink Floyd and Flume! We have so much in common!- what you like the Maximum Ride series too?- you've got to be kidding me!' We rambled on all night about how obsessive we were over all these bands, books, celebs and fictional characters.

By the end if the night we had set up a tent inside of a fort and were eating marshmallows and had done a catwalk in each other choice of wardrobe clothes and were now doing blind makeovers, which my I just say was hilarious at Sienna's reaction. There was lipstick on her eyebrow and mascara on her ear, eyeshadow on her lips and blush on her chin!

Sienna laid on the ground laughing her head off. 'I look ridiculous.'

'Sexy.' I correct her, winking at her. 'Man, if Luke saw you now.'

'He'd be running for the hills.' She fidgeted with her hands looking down. I slap her playfully.

'C'mon, you and I both know he's head over heels for you. No one could get in the way of that! He may as well propose to you now!' I joke. Suddenly Sienna's face goes ghost white and all I remember is pausing Arctic Monkeys straight away and look directly at her left ring finger, and sure enough there it was.

A big fat silver diamond ring.