The One where your heart was my goal

Once upon a time, at the age of thirteen, Aphmau Camila Everton, Aaron Edward Lycan, and Brody Wilson Washington were all the best of friends.

"Kick!" Aaron yelled as he kicked the soccer ball towards Aphmau. Shw smirked and kicked the ball hard at Brody. Since Brody wasn't good at soccer, he fell flat on his butt.

Aphmau and Aaron laughed for a while, they helped him up. "Aphmau, why do you kick so hard?" Brody asks. "What can I say? I get competitive when it comes to sports." Aphmau says.

"That's true." Aaron says. "See? Even Aaron agrees with me." Aphmau says.

"Brody, come home!" Rhonda, Brody's mother, yells from across the street. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Brody says, running towards his house.

"Come on, Aaron. I know something fun we can do." Aphmau says and Aaron nods. "As long as I don't have to go home. My mom and dad work alot." Aaron says.

"I know, now come on. While my mom's distracted." Aphmau says and she takes Aaron's hand to lead him to where she's going.

They walk into her room and she opens the window. "Are you coming?" Aphmau asks and Aaron nods. "Yeah, after you." Aaron says and Aphmau climbs out the window to a ledge. Aaron follows her.

They climb up until they reached the top. "Wow." Aaron says and Aphmau laughs. "Yeah, the sunset calms me." Aphmau says.

"I can see why you like it up here." Aaron says. "I love this place." Aphmau says.

"Yeah, I like it up here too." Aaron says. Aphmau lays her head on his shoulder and smiles. Aaron puts his head on top of hers and they watched the orange and purple sky.

Brody was at home, looking through his window. He feel his fists clinched, anger flowing through his veins, just pure anger. Because his goal is Aphmau's heart. And so was Aaron's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months later, Aphmau was getting ready to move. She was so sad that she was leaving all of her friends behind. She said goodbye to her friends at school, but her best friends came to help pack.

"You guys didn't have to help, you know." Aphmau says, loading up the truck. "It's the least we can do for you." Brdy says.

"But you know my dad doesn't like you two." Aphmau says. "I know, but it's worth it." Aaron says and Aphmau smiles.

"Aphmau, why are these boys here?" Zack asks. "Because since your dumb military job made us change spots, I won't see them for a while." Aphmau says.

"Hi, Mr Everton." Aaron says and Zack keeps a straight face on. "Okay, dad, why don't you go help mom pack up the kitchen?" Aphmau asks.

"Keep your hands to yourselves." Zack says to the boys then he walks away. "Sorry about him. He's overprotective of me and my mom." Aphmau says.

"It's okay. We're really going to miss you." Aaron says and Aphmau smiles. "We won't forget you." Garroth says.

She smiles bigger and pulls them into a group hug. Aaron and Garroth quite enjoyed the hug from Aphmau.

"I'll be back. Just keep texting me so I can stay updated." Aphmau says. Sylvana and Zack come back and put boxes in the moving truck.

"I'll see you guys sometime soon." Aphmau says. "I actually want to give tou something." Aaron says, getting her a box.

"Wait, I was supposed to give a gift?" Brody asks and Aphmau laughs. "Thank you, Aaron. Why does it have holes?" Aphmau asks

"Well, open it to find out why." Aaron says and Aphmau opens the box. A husky. One with black and white fur.

"You didn't." Aphmau says and Aaron nods. "I did. You always talk about how much you're in love with them so I took some money out my allowance and here we are now." Aaron says and Aphmau hugs him.

"I feel bad because I don't have anything for you." Aphmau says. "All I need is your friendship." Aaron says and she smiles.

"Thanks Aaron." Aphmau says, holding thw dog with two hands. Zack comes out. "Aphmau, where did you get a dog?" Zack asks.

"Aaron gave it to me as a present." Aphmau says. "Come on, Zack. She is pretty cute." Sylvana says and Zack sighs.

"Keep the dog in the backseat with you and we'll get supplies on the road." Zack says. "Thank you, Dad!" Aphmau says, hugging him.

"Have your last few minutes saying goodbye then get in the car." Zack says and he gets in the car along with Sylvana.

"I'll miss you guys so much." Aphmau says, wiping a tear. "It will be okay. No one can replace you in our hearts." Brody says.

"Thanks Brody." Aphmau says. "And Aaron?" Aphmau asks and Aaron looks at her.

"Don't let your parent control your futrue job. The choice is yours." Aphmau says and Aaron hugs her again. "Thank you for being my best friend." Aaron says.

"Aphmau, come on!" Zack says. "I'll see you when I finish college." Aphmau says, getting into the car.

Aaron and Brody felt confident that she would come back. In a matter of time.

11 years later.....

"Aaron!" Aaron says, running from the bathroom to the living room. "What's up?" Aaron asks.

A/N

Aaron is NOT an Ultima nor a werewolf in this one shot part story

"I just got a text from Aphmau." Brody says, sitting down next to Aaron. "Read it." Aaron says.

"It says 'I'm moving back into town and I'm wondering if you and Aaron can pick me up from the airport? My flight lands at 8 pm.'" Brody reads the text. "Why so late at night?" Aaron asks.

"Because a flight from Mexico to Arizona is a long flight. Her flight will be landing in three hours." Brody says.

"Well, we might as well get going. That airport is huge and she'll get lost." Aaron says and Brody nods. "Let's go." Brody say.

🐢Ciao🐢