A new member?

Chapter 6

You talk to the girls and as you head to studio B the girls ask where you are going.

You then say you have a private with Gianna in studio B they all nod and stretch.

••~~in studio B~~••

Gia works on your technique with you and makes you practice acro and tumbling passes.

You also work on your front aerial to make sure that you never fall again.

Gianna finally tells you that Abby wants you.

You leave studio B, get a quick drink, then go to Abby in studio A.

Abby teaches you your solo. It is a gorgeous lyrical contemporary piece with new difficult moves. you nail all of them.

You then just perform it over and over. Abby started crying and you jack why she is crying.

Abby says " (your name) you are just a beautiful dancer and it is a pleasure to work with you come here and hug me." She opens her arms up and you hug her.

You then say " is there anything I need to work on? any corrections?"

Abby then states " just on this floor part over here make sure you don't turn your feet in when you get up to do that turn from the floor! everything else is flawless and just listen go the music to practice your emotion! your done go into the den and call Mackenzie in for her solo practice!"

You say thanks to ms.Abby then go to the den

"Kenzie Abby wants you for your solo!"

She runs over hugs you and says thanks then files into studio A.

You stretch in the den and do homework. Maddie and Kendall are being very awkward.

Should I go up to them? I don't know. maybe I should stay away? I don't know.

You finally then decide to...

___________________________

Sorry for the short chapter I will update when I can 😁😁

Comment and vote for more!

~Author