the day he die

Larry pov

My friend & I was running away from the drug dealers. We stole money from them and a small bag of weed just to get a kick out of it. "Aye Larry they catching up on our ass, we need to split" Anthony said. "No, we stick together" I told him.

*POW POW*

Ahhh shit, they got me man! Anthony yell. "Come on get up" I cried. Nigga, don't u see thy got me in the leg, just go! "No, I'm not leaving u here" Larry get the fuck out of here! Just come back for me OK? "OK OK"

I ran and hide behind a building watching the three men approached Anthony. Then *pow* they shot him. I ran home angry as hell for leaving him. He was my best friend, I will never forgive myself.

Laurent pov

I heard Larry came in and slam the door behind to his room. So I went to his room to see what was up.

Larry what's wrong? I ask

They killed him. he cried

Kill who!?

Ant, its all my fault.

Let's report this to the....

No Lau please, I cnt tell anybody.

No, we need to, we are not hiding no one death. I stare at him like he was stupid. "Lau, they will kill me and u, we just can't. I hugged my brother while he kept blaming himself, so I told him to pray and get some sleep because we had school tomorrow. I hope he be OK.