meeting him

Jasmine pov

I was listening to Chris brown - Main Chick. I love that song but anyway I was walking to school rapping along. Then somebody ass bump into me.

What the fuck man, excuse u. I said

I'm sorry ma, I'm just in a hurry. He said making sure to apologize

Well next time watch where u going. I roll my eyes

Haha u mean and I think its cute. I roll my eyes again playfully. "Oh I'm Anthony btw and im pretty sure ur name is jasmine, I've seen u around. He smile. "Boy is u stalking me? I stare at him. Lol nah, u are in one of my classes, weight class. "Oh, didn't notice u there" I look around" welp we better hurry before we be late".

We arrive at school and I told him I was going to class early. I went to the gym to the girl locker room and change into my gym cloths.

Boo!

"Ah, girl don't do that" I push her. My friend Stacey loves to scared the shit out of me.

So jaz, I seen u with that Anthony boy, u like him? Stacey ask smiling

No I just met him this morning I never notice him in our class Stacey.

Well duh, the boy be lifting just minding his own business.

I roll my eyes at her. The bell than rang for class to start. Me and Stacey went to the weight room and lift 15 pounds. I then felt someone grab both of my arms.

"Its like this jaz " Anthony said with a low sexy tone.he bend my arms like the way their were suppose to go. "Thanks Anthony"i said smiling at him. No problem,welp ima go lift.

When it was time to change classes, I went to my locker to get my book for health class. I then went to class.

Larry pov

Me and lau shared the same locker, I really don't use it because I just don't. I walk to class, the class that is really boring *health*. I sat down in my seat just thinking about Anthony. I then felt a tap on my shoulder.

Umm is this seat taken?

She was beautiful and I never seen her before. " no, u can sit" I said. "Thanks". I look at her and had to ask. How come I never seen u in this class? Oh, I change my classes, I'm jasmine btw. She stuck out her hand. I took her hand and said, cute, I'm Larry. Don't u have a twin? Yes name is Laurent but u can call him lau for short. I said smiling. Wow I wish I had brothers and sisters, but oh well.

The class began and the teacher was talking about how we got to do a project. So me and jaz decided to team up. The bell than rang.

After school me and jaz decide to hang out and work on the project. We walk to her house since it was close. I stare down at the ground just replaying what happen that night.