Chapter 2

Irenes pov

It all starts when I met her 2 years ago I was a freshmen back then and Youngson high was too huge for me and I am already lost that I cant find my friends Who was Joy and Yeri.  I kept on searching and looking for them but then I still can find them everywhere my feet leads me to the football field then i accidentally bump into someone.

The first ever person I fell in love with, the first person that makes my heartbeat beats fast at first it's started with a simple crush but then later on it turns into an obsession well I don’t care at all, all I know was Son Wendy was mine. Since that day I collect datas and informations about her my friend Park Sooyoung or Joy helped me she is the one who was collecting info about them because she also has a crush on Seungwan's friend Seulgi.

After we have collect datas about them we made plans  to confess at them by sending various confession letters. It turns out to be total failure at us since they never looked for us seems like they don’t care at all Joy start to lose hope but not me. 

 A week later joy had stop sending letters at seulgi and try to date with the guy named Sungjae and since that happen only I had to do this alone but it seems like Wendy was testing my patience because after all of my sacrifices and efforts some students spotted Seungwan with a man at the café. My anger rises because of that my tears started to fall from my cheeks I can't lose this now I need to make actions, I wiped harshly my tears from face and wear my cold expression, I took my laptop and start browsing and searching background information about Eric Nam.

“So you are the bastard who is trying to steal my precious Seungwan away from huh?”

Irene said to herself.

Her hands formed into fist in anger just by seeing the boy's picture at her laptop she get up at her bed and change her clothes she wear a black jeans and a black hoodie together with a cap and a mask to cover up her face.

She drove from her house all the way to the school’s all boys dorm after a minutes of searching from the school's building she spotted the young man calling someone on the phone. Irene had heard all their conversation with someone and she didn’t like any of what she heard, the was about to turn around to go back to his room but he was taken aback to see her she smirked at the man.

"Joohyun?what are you doing here its late and you are a girl how did you enter here?"

Eric said at her with full of confusion. Many question was running on the his mind but none of it was answered by Irene she just stares at him not even talking. The man was starting to sweat in nervousness because maybe the girl heard him while calling and talking to someone.

"Tss. I should be the one asking you that oppa, what was that?"

Irene said. while glaring at him.

The man scoffed arrogantly at her and smirked at her.

"It's none of your business, just go home and keep your mouth shut what you heard earlier has nothing to do with you Bae Joohyun."

Eric said at her he was about to walk passed Irene when the girl stopped him forcefully and punched him in the face making the looked at her confusedly.

"What the fuck joohyun what was that?"

Eric said at her angrily while holding his bleeding nose.

"Oh nothing but we need to talk about something or should I say clear something with you."

Irene said she didn’t care if he wasn’t paying attention to her she just want him to take all the warnings she will give.

"What is it, i'm busy okay so it's better be important okay."

Eric said.

"I want you to get away from Wendy stop seeing her or else."

Joohyun said in most rude and cold manner.

The boy started to laughed at her.

"Yeah after my plans you can have her for yourself and I don’t mind to share with you lesbo."

Eric said smirking at her mockingly while wiping his bleeding nose.

Joohyun gritted her teeth her hand curled into balled fist unknowingly her fist land at the mans face the man groaned in pain and his nose is now bleeding even more and his vision starts to blurred and for a woman with a petite body Joohyun was sure stronger than anyone the man frowned because he can see that the girl was moving forward at him that makes him taken aback then fall out of balance when joohyun pushed him harshly at the stair. Joohyun looked down at the lifeless body of eric nam at the cold floor and send her last victory smirked at the boy one last time and get out from there while laughing evilly.

"Serves you right bitch HAHAHAHAHAHHA."

After that Joohyun start to kill every person who tries to get Seungwan some are lucky to survive but they didn’t dare to talk or tell who’s the person that tried to kill them because they are all afraid at what may Joohyun do to them so they remains silent. Joohyun noticed that after the incident wendy became the main topic at their campus that made her depressed and loss her weight that made her sad. She can't do anything about it because that was the only thing she knows to make Wendy hers.