chapter 6

Victoria was now trembling in fear she can't help but to cry and scream silently, praying that someone will see her and help her or save her from this situation. She tried to escape but the person behind her was more stonger than then she came up to think to stomp on the culprit's right foot. That makes the person yelp in so much pain the man groaned, while the man is busy caressing his injured foot Victoria swinged her shoulder bag to the hooded guy that makes him stumbled on the ground. The man cried in so much pain because of the hard thing that hit his head. Victoria noticed that the man's voice was too familiar from her liking.

"Ouch stop hitting me that it hurts."

The unknown man said while groaning in pain.

"And why should I stop? And who are you?"

Victoria said bravely still hitting the non-stop.

"Babe i-it's me nickhun, now stop what you are doing."

Nickhun said still crying because some bruises and scratches.

"Oh my god khunnie I'm so sorry."

Victoria said, and helped Nickhun to stand up from the ground. The man was still in pain because of the continuous hitting that made him pout. Victoria caress his face and check what she did to the poor man, she saw some purple-ish bruises and some cut on his lower lips.

"Don't worry I'm fine now."

Nickhun said.

"Aish pabo why did you scare me babe look what I just did on your face."

Victoria said. She frowned when she saw the man still smiling like a fool even though he looked so hurt from what she did.

" Hehehe I miss you babe, I'm planning to surprise you but it turned out that I was the one who got surprise."

The man said.

"Pabo! Come let's go inside and cure your wounds."

Victoria said then the man hugged her from behind and whispered at the girl.

"I prefer you cure me in your bed."

Nickhun whispered while smirking naughtily at the woman, Victoria just giggled and pull the man's wrist all the way to their house.

At Joohyun's room the three girls are eating some pizza that they order a while ago they are eating happily when some of their computer alarm beep indicating some information that it caught something yeri who was the expert in this field was the one who checked what could it her eyes almost popped out on her eye socket from what she saw. The two older girl saw their friends reaction frowned and decided to look at the computers monitor also because they got curious at why Yeri frozed on her spot. Joy and Irene was about to got closer at where Yeri was to saw what could it be when Yeri abruptly stood up from where she is and screamed making the two older girl confused at her.

"I neeed to wash my poor eyes!"

Yeri said and hurriedly run over the bathroom while the two older girl scrath their not so itchy head then they looked at the screen monitor and their eyes also went wide actually wider than Yeri, Joy burst into big laughters while Joohyun was still shock at what she saw then she also go to the bathroom to cleanse her not so innocent eyes.

"What the fuck that was..."

Yeri said while her face was still wet by the water that continuously dripping on her face.

"That was hot don't you think ?we just saw a live porn show of our school mate."

Joy asked at Yeri that makes the younger girl stare at her in disbelief.