chapter 18

Taeyeon and Yuri managed to transfer chanyeol at their house to be sure that he was safe, they hired Lee Sunny as her private nurse for him.

Taeyeon was talking with his Twin sister and to his cousin Yuri about what happen and why Chanyeol was here.

The Jessica and Yuri agreed at him and decided to make it a secret. Jessica leave them and go back to her room to take her beauty sleep while Yuri take his leave to have a date with Yoona at the mall.

After they transferred Yoona and Yuri became friends and after a week Yuri take Yoona into some dates they are now in the stage of getting to know each other.

"Taeng I need to go now, I have a date with Yoona."

Yuri said.

"Okay then take care."

Taeyeon said. And waved his hands to his best friend/Cousin.

After that Taeyeon decided to check Chanyeol while he was staring at him he noticed that Chanyeol's index finger is moving.

"Sunny!I think he is awake."

Taeyeon called sunny, sunny immediately check him and then Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly while frowning at the new environment he see.

Taeyeon looked at him. He noticed that Chanyeol was a little bit scared and was nervously looking at him.

"Hey relax, your safe here no need to be scared."

Taeyeon said.

"W-who are you? W-what do y-you want from me?"

Chanyeol said stuttering.

"I'm Taeyeon, a secret agent and I'm here to help you no need to be scared."

Taeyeon said. And give his budge to chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at him and nodded.

"Okay I believe you now, T-thank you for saving me."

Chanyeol said.

"Ahmm...Chanyeol can I asked you something?"

Taeyeon asked.

"Oh what is it?"

Chanyeol asked.

" Do you still remember what happen that night to you or do you have a clue who did that to you?"

Taeyeon asked.

"A-about that i-i..."

Chanyeol's word was cut by Taeyeon.

"It's okay if you don't remember anything for now don't push your self take a rest."

Taeyeon said and smiled at him then leave the room.

Chanyeol sighed he was not sure if can trust Taeyeon that much.

'Should I say him that Kim Yerim was the one who hit me, And Joohyun has something to do with the killings just like what Victoria said.'

Chanyeol thought.

Joohyun was now on his father's office talking about her possible plans for the future. Her Father sigh he doesn't want to approve at her daughter's crazy plan. 

"Joohyun-ah don't you think was kinda too much for Wendy?"

Mr. Bae asked.

Joohyun frowned at her father.

"What's too much Father? I think that was just right many people wants us to break apart."

Joohyun said closed to crying, Mr. Bae can't helped but to hugged her daughter.