Bullied Luka AU pt.1

A/N
You read the title and you know what's going to happen and there will be triggers so you have been warned.

~A little bit of prologue~

Luka has been bullied ever since grade school he didn't think nothing of it then but in college it became worse and worse. Luka couldn't handle it anymore, he started to cut himself, started to eat  more and more each day considering he has a binge eating disorder and he didn't realize how bad he had gotten.

Luka started to wear his long sleeve jacket
more often now. No one ever reached out to him but one day that all changed. Luka has attempted suicide two times but has failed.

~Back to present day~

Luka was speed walking through the school with his head down trying avoid any bullies and get to class as fast as possible. He was doing well until he crashed into someone, he kept his eyes shut and pleaded, "I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me, I wasn't looking where I was going!"  Luka slowly opened his eyes half expecting one of his bullies to slap him but that didn't happen, he saw one of the most popular guys in school, Adrien Agreste.

Adrien said, "No, no it's ok, I won't hurt you." Luka gave a sigh of relief and continued to walk to class until Adrien grabbed his wrist and said/asked, "Wait! What's your name?"  Luka replied, "I'm Luka,  Luka Couffaine."

Adrien thought,  'Luka huh? Such a nice name!  I feel like I've heard that name somewhere before though.'   Adrien offered Luka to come and meet his friends.  Luka nodded his head in approval since he had nothing to do. Adrien led him to where his friends were, but not letting go of his wrist.

Luka noticed people staring at them and whispering. He knew what they were talking about, he knew it all too well. Luka was now looking at the ground, trying not to notice the staring. Adrien however didn't notice anything, he just ignored them.

Adrien finally reached where his friends were and greeted them. Luka was standing behind Adrien not knowing what to do and since he's a little bit taller than him they noticed his hair. They all asked who was that behind Adrien. Luka put on his best fake smile as Adrien stepped to the side to introduce him.

"Luka this is Nino, Alya and Marinette.  Ayla, Marinette, Nino this is Luka." Adrien said.   "Wait a minute, you're Luka Couffaine?" Marinette asked. He nodded his head slowly unsure of where Marinette was going.  "Oh my god I haven't seen you since like forever!" Marinette said with a hint of excitement in her voice.  Then it clicked,  Luka thought,  'Marinette Dupain-Cheng of course!  I'm such an idiot for not connecting that.' 

"Oh yeah Marinette nice too see you again, still the little shortie I remember." Luka said.  
"Wait you guys know each other?" Adrien, Alya and Nino asked in unison. Marinette and Luka nodded their heads.
"Marinette~ What have you been hiding from me?" Alya said playfully.

"Alyaaa," Marinette groaned.
"I'm just teasing girl, " Alya said.
They continued taking for a while until the bell rang. Adrien surprisingly found out that Luka and him have all the same classes. Adrien looked over at Luka and noticed that he looked uncomfortable.
He asked, "Hey, are you ok? You seem uncomfortable."

"Well yeah I kind of am.... heh I've never really had friends before and people are staring." Luka said as he pointed to some people staring. Adrien gave Luka a sympathetic smile.

As they reached to class, Adrien went to his normal seat, in the front. Luka however went to the back and sat next to Nathaniel.
Adrien thought, 'Oh that's where I've heard his name!  I'm stupid for not connecting that.'  Adrien laughed a little at his stupidity and started paying attention to the teacher.